Came clean to the wife and all is good!

by Comatose 34 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• jgnat
    jgnat

I checked back to see what sort of genius tips I gave you. I see my warmest wishes come true! I've got to start charging for my wishes.

Give your wife a big hug from me.

• ABibleStudent
    ABibleStudent

and congrates Comatose for awakening your wife. Your lives will be going through many changes in the future. I would recommend that you read the thread We're both out 2 years now- crossroads to be prepared for potential consequences in the future if you and your wife do not grow at the same rate or in the same direction.

Peace be with you and everyone, who you love,

Robert

• sd-7
    sd-7

Riiight. All is good. I have trouble believing that, because I've seen enough to know better. But I shouldn't project my own failed experience onto yours. If I were you, though, I would still anticipate betrayal. Don't assume she's buying all this. She might be ready to turn you in and just hasn't said anything yet. To you.

But hey, I hope what happened to me doesn't happen to you. So I won't say I'm not happy for you. I'll just say that I'm not ready to celebrate just yet.

--sd-7

• TheListener
    TheListener

Congratulations Comatose! You are really lucky. Some of us never truly gain acceptance in our spouses eyes.

• jamiebowers
    jamiebowers

Good progress so far.

Pagan holidays like Christmas or Easter will be out for us As of right now.

But consider this for future discussions:

Therefore do not let anyone judge you by what you eat or drink, or with regard to a religious festival, a New Moon celebration or a Sabbath day.

http://bible.cc/colossians/2-16.htm

Also did you know that the names of the days of the week and months of the year have "Pagan" origins? So does the use of lipstick, (prostitutes would rub berries on their lips to symbolize their willingness to perform oral sex). It certainly doesn't mean the same thing now, but neither does Easter and Christmas.

• jwfacts
    jwfacts

That is a great outcome, I love reading of experiences like these.

• outsmartthesystem
    outsmartthesystem

Wow. That is incredible after just a short amount of time! Congrats to you

• Satanus
    Satanus

Awesome.

S

• tec
    tec

Happy for you both!

Peace,

tammy

• Borges
    Borges

Oh, what a nice morning (6:20 a.m. in Germany) reading jwn. First nolongerconfused post about his conversation with his parents, and now this one.

I'm very happy for you and your wife comatose!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit