Came clean to the wife and all is good!

by Comatose 34 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• nibbled
    nibbled

@DesirousOfChange Hopefully you guys can slowly replace your time studying (if you do) for the Watchtower with studying the scriptures, and replace other time spent doing things like service and meetings with a glass of red wine for each of you, and study together—studying the scriptures.

Eventually you'll be moved to share with others, and maybe about that time you'll be able to talk to strangers when you meet nice people out and about.

I hope that you don't replace one religion with another, but rather seek out association like the first century Christians! Invite people you meet who are also interested in the scriptures over for dinner! Red wine, bread, and good food! Then talk! Enjoy! Share!

You'll replace Thursday night meetings with Thursday night 'family' dinner with friends.

I find the effect of red wine to be mysterious. Almost like it symbolizes us remembering and when done so, it helps us remember, and it perpetuates the positive (e)motion.

• OnTheWayOut
    OnTheWayOut

I wish I had seen and commented 12 minutes ago when this was just an awesome thread. Still, it's mostly awesome.

Great to hear your good news.

• Witness My Fury
    Witness My Fury

Ditto OTWO.

Trust your guts Comatose, ...more research will reveal the whole thing is bollocks including the bible and everything it pretends to be.

• BU2B
    BU2B

Im so happy for you guys, the best of luck to you! Its no small feat for both to begin to wake up to TATT :)

• wallsofjericho
    wallsofjericho
    I wish I had seen and commented 12 minutes ago when this was just an awesome thread.

LOL

totally. Nice sabotage by Nibbled. And WTF with...

I find the effect of red wine to be mysterious. Almost like it symbolizes us remembering and when done so, it helps us remember, and it perpetuates the positive (e)motion.

• cofty
    cofty

That's wonderful Comatose. So pleased for you.

Please pay no heed to Nibbled's evangelising.

• jw07
    jw07

Great to know it's been going so well for you Comatose! I wish I could wake my family and gf up, and ride off into the sunset like that. However deprogramming them will be like a mine field, and there will be casualties :-(

• excitesinceredetermination
    excitesinceredetermination

Well done Comatose You are very lucky! Now you can get her all wrapped up in the excitement of planning what to do for your/her next birthday party while the enthusiasm is still fresh.

• clarity
    clarity

Commatose ... didn't I just put your name on the Newbie list

a week ago, and here you are .... well on your way to an authentic

life! You & your best friend!

>

So pleased for you both ... what a load is lifted when we wake up

from the delusion.

all the very best..

clarity

• Lozhasleft
    Lozhasleft

Very very pleased for you Comatose, well done. Sounds like you are both on your way to freedom. Take your time and enjoy.

Loz x

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit