I finally told my parents

by nolongerconfused 40 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• problemaddict
    problemaddict

I am starting to believe my wifes main reason for sticking around is that her family is being held hostage from her if she were to follow me out. She doesn't want them to know either.

Its amazing to find your parents supportive in that situation. You should give them a card telling them how much you love them.

• baltar447
    baltar447

This was like the most awesome thing I will probably ever read on this forum

• pearlsister
    pearlsister

Amazing good story !!!

You were very brave . Seems you have good parents, willing to listen to you !!

• FingersCrossed
    FingersCrossed

Truly, truly an awesome news!! Happy for you Nolongerconfused. Hoping such a thing will happen more to more people.

I am starting to believe my wifes main reason for sticking around is that her family is being held hostage from her if she were to follow me out. She doesn't want them to know either.

I believe my fiance is the same. When we had discussion/arguement about TTAT, he would always mentioned how much his family meant to him. I guess deep inside in heart that is his greatest fear, and for him lying and pretending would be too hard to do...

• LoisLane looking for Superman
    LoisLane looking for Superman

NoLongerConfused,

This is triple Wow information!

So happy for All of you!

Just Lois

• MrFreeze
    MrFreeze

Drink it in. It isn't every day that something like this happens.

• Billy the Ex-Bethelite
    Billy the Ex-Bethelite

Now there's an experience that ought to be in the Yearbook!

• Borges
    Borges

That's great, I'm very happy for you!

• smiddy
    smiddy

Another great exit , and we really dont know how others close to us feel about the religion they are exposed to.

nolongerconfused welcome to the forum

smiddy

• Aussie Oz
    Aussie Oz

fantastic outcome

maybe their support will wake up your wife...

Oz

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit