Canada To Let Quebec Go?

by metatron 82 Replies latest jw friends

• metatron
    metatron

http://www.reuters.com/article/2013/01/28/us-secession-idUSBRE90R15N20130128

OK, not yet....... but this could be a move in that direction.

Things are gonna get weird.

metatron

• talesin
    talesin

No, it will never happen,,, not to worry.

It's been weird since the Trudeau years, but PQ will NEVER separate,,, we are their cash cow.

xo

tal

• metatron
    metatron

When has nationalism ever been about reason?

Jamaica celebrated their independence and then had buyers remorse in the years afterward.

metatron

• talesin
    talesin

PQ can't survive without us... trust me, I've lived with this all my life, and have been out of the "Truth" for over 30 years, and politically active.

It's just a 'news story'..

xoxo

Hey, I think a lot of your threads have validity,,, unlike some of the scoffers on here. I am not putting you or your thoughts/logic down, but I know the reality of the PQ situation,,, and not to worry, they will NEVER separate. They could not survive without the rest of Canada funding them.

:P

xo

tal

• talesin
    talesin

It's a threat they have used for decades, and it's just not gonna happen! xo

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

BULLSHIT .. the PQ has never been weaker among the population of Quebec.

• jgnat
    jgnat

Old, old story. Not gonna happen. The PQ made the mistake of getting practical, and turned out to be inept. The electorate are fed up with their shenanigans.

• wannaexit
    wannaexit

Quebec has been threatening to separate for a very loooong time. I am also of the opinion that it will never go through it

• metatron
    metatron

Fair enough, but watch out if the global economy collapses and levels the playing field.

The mainstream media is not paying attention to serious moves towards secession in the US. It happens in steps as Federal authority gets derailed and ignored - as with the failing war on drugs and marijuana legalization - and now, the incredible 'backfire' on trying to ban guns.

You have state officials and sheriffs openly saying they won't obey. Many ordinary Texans talk about independence as if it would be no big deal.

You Canadians have a better managed country and it will probably never happen. If Quebec is an annoyance and a financial burden, do some Anglos want them to leave?

metatron

• shamus100
    shamus100

Maybe, just maybe....

News organizations make up news that isn't news at all so people will read their nonsense and they can sell ads.

That is what they do.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit