So where is all this supposed worldwide persecution of Jehovah's Witnesses?

by Reality79 32 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Twitch
    Twitch
    in other words, this supposed proof of God's favor (attack from Satan or what have you) applies to many many other religions.

Das reasoning ist verboten

• ÁrbolesdeArabia
    ÁrbolesdeArabia

We are currently going through the phase of persecuting the Apostates using the Watchtower to spread they are all "mentally diseased!"

Bless you Flipper, we both were on the same trail!

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

Are they persecuted because they are a threat to the Establishment, or because they are parasites? Groups of people that are a legitimate threat to the Establishment are seen as "hate groups" because the Establishment socially engineers society to preserve itself. And you don't even have to have the full truth--any step in the right direction will do. Alex Jones, Kevin Trudeau, and many a freethinking doctor, even though they do not have the whole truth, are persecuted simply because they get people thinking for themselves. Even if they ultimately move beyond these, they are not going back to the Establishment. Many political activist groups, even though they are not fully in the truth, get people thinking and hence, despite having problems themselves, are despised for undermining the Establishment.

On the other hand, the washtowel does not encourage people to think. Instead, they are rendered defenseless. They waste people's time (which is the real reason for persecution), they waste their own time, and they are prevented from developing. They are no threat to the Establishment, so the Establishment rarely establishes persecution against them. Even when they do "hate" an element in the world, they are so wimpy about doing anything about it (waiting on joke-hova instead) that they are no threat. The Establishment therefore tolerates them, even with their token anti-Semitism (which is about as genuine as a 9 toilet paper bill, since they are themselves half Jewish in their doctrines), hate speech against women and homosexuals (here, they keep it within the organization and let joke-hova do the dirty work), and their vitriol against apostates (which they only "wish" they could slaughter apostates but are ready to let joke-hova take care of them). As their worst hate speech is against apostates, and they do nothing but talk the talk, they are not viewed as a threat to the Establishment.

Now, this is not the case with other groups that hate elements of the world for actual problems they create. Do the witlesses expose the Rothschilds for enslavement of the whole human race, income tax, and money problems throughout the world? No. So the Rothschilds leave the witlesses alone. Do the witlesses expose the medical and educational Rockefeller scam? No. So the Rockefellers leave them alone. Do they expose the source of corruption in the governments beyond the generic "Satan is behind it"? No. Not only they don't expose the real source of the problem, but they blame Satan--misleading people. So the governments leave them alone, and even encourage them because they mislead people into blaming Satan instead of the Rothschilds. And even when they do hate groups that deserve to be hated, they themselves take the worst elements of those groups and act just like them. Hence, those groups leave them alone.

• Bobcat
    Bobcat

JW's don't realize it- but the alleged " persecution " is coming from WT leaders,

Flipper, you and ABibleStudent made the similar point quoted above (which I copied from Flipper's post).

I watched the "Have Love for the Whole Association" video the othernight with my wife (mostly to maintain peace with her); but it was for the service meeting this week. One of the things it showed was African brothers traveling for days, carrying their luggage for a 3 day convention.

The video made an example of their effort to get to these conventions. And the fortitude those Africans showed was remarkable.

But lost in the WT propaganda was the question swirling in my mind: Who is requiring these families to do this? It is a small group of men known as the Governing Body, who never spare themselves any comfort when traveling.

• on the rocks
    on the rocks

This site might seem as the biggest persecution for WT!!!!

• Chariklo
    Chariklo

They're not persecuted. It's more like persecution by JW's.

Persecution of apostates, as people have said, and of people like me, though that's more bullying rather than persecution, but people like me who escaped baptism by the skin of my teeth when i realised, right at the very last minute, that I'd been brainwashed.

Also, persecution of themselves, of their children and young people, who are denied ordinary lives and the chance to enjoy ordinary activities, make ordinary friends and fall in love with people from other backgrounds.

I have to say, if I were given carte blanche, I'd definitely and cheerfully persecute the Watchtower, but maybe I'm just not nice!

• punkofnice
    punkofnice

It's like all the JW hopes and fears...totally delusional, irrational and self serving to the leaders.

• perfect1
    perfect1

guys! guys! guys!

JWN IS persecution!

• breakfast of champions
    breakfast of champions

That's right! I almost forgot about the persecution. That's why there were book studies: so we have places to meet when "persecution" breaks out.

All part of the WT Narrative/myth.

• Apognophos
    Apognophos

All the above being said, if the government ever considers taking away the tax-free status of the org., it certainly will seem to fulfill the JWs' expectations.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit