My apologies to everyone on this board (please read).

by Joliette 62 Replies latest jw friends

• Joliette
    Joliette

About a month ago, I wrote a post about a sister that keeps coming to my apartment giving me watchtowers. I called her an older sister. She is in her late 50's. I think I called her older because of the way that she acts. She actually acts a lot older than 50's. But your 50's is not old. And I was wrong for posting that. Please forgive me guys.

http://www.jehovahs-witness.net/jw/friends/244352/1/Dont-have-the-heart-to-turn-the-old-sister-away-in-person-gonna-write-a-letter-instead

• Phizzy
    Phizzy

Apology accepted I am sure, but I am in my sixties, and by then it is no good denying you are what we call in the U.K "an old fart".

Call me what you like, feel free ! call me a cab.

• Hermano
    Hermano

I will NOT accept your apology. I was deeply offended by your insult. I will never read another of your posts again.

• cantleave
    cantleave

We had a sister in our congregation who even when she was in her 40's walked with a stick, used special cusions and talked as if she were in her late 70's. She also looked like a frog!

• caliber
  • GromitSK
    GromitSK

One need not be a fart just because one is old :)

• jookbeard
    jookbeard

no need to apologise, in fact you should have laid it a bit deeper to this pest who keeps coming over with their trash

• designs
    designs

Being in my 60s you can insult the 50 year olds all you want

• wha happened?
    wha happened?

just becasue I crap my pants on ocassion and forget where I'm................., oh can I have somepudding?

• zed is dead
    zed is dead

50 isn't dead, but you do start to smell funny.

zed

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit