The story of Bo Juel Jensen - the man behind the Anti-Watchtower media campaign in Norway

by cedars 38 Replies latest watchtower child-abuse

• cedars
    cedars

Hi guys

Richard E. Kelly has kindly contributed a great article to JWsurvey.org on the link below...

http://jwsurvey.org/child-abuse-2/bo-juel-jensen-could-he-be-watchtowers-worst-nightmare

Richard tells the story of Bo Juel Jensen, an ex-Witness who has been doing marvellous work in raising awareness of Watchtower child abuse mishandling in Norway.

As with most child abuse victims, Bo's story is a disturbing one. Despite the appalling way he was treated by the organization both as a child and an adult, it's great to see him channeling his skills and resources in a positive way by trying to help as many people as possible get out of the damaging Watchtower cult.

It's encouraging to see people like him having the courage to step forward.

Cedars

• Pickler
    Pickler

Thanks cedars, this is so impressive. Bo Juel Jensen has an incredible story, and sadly there are plenty more like it out there.

They are cowards when faced with the issue of child abuse. Sweep it under the mat & hope it goes away.

I've heard stories about what has gone on in Australia, what Bo is doing will bring more forward I'm sure.

• 00DAD
    00DAD

Great article! Interesting things are happening in Norway. Now if the United States should ever decide to enter the 21st Century ....

• Pickler
    Pickler

I can't stop thinking about this. Now this is probably a stupid question, I'm new to this forum, and my knowledge of witnesses is based on my childhood, but I'm puzzled....

I know that we were taught to dogmatically obey the rules of the world except when they conflict with Gods laws.

For example my parent was rigid about declaring every cent of earned income and paying tax on it, even though they had a cash in hand job (as a cleaner ofcourse!!!).

but when someone has committed a serious crime, do elders believe that witnesses are not subject to the laws of this system?

Where is this in scripture?

Was it ever in a talk or article?

Do rank and file witnesses know this?

How do the elders think this ok?

• ABibleStudent
    ABibleStudent

Bo Juel Jensen's grandfather told Bo Juel Jensen, “If we were living 2,500 years ago in Israel, you would have been stoned and I would have thrown the first stone at you.”

Hi Cedars, Great article. The last sentence is just one more example of how damaging the WTBTS (and other DANGEROUS CULTS) can be.

Peace be to Bo Juel Jensen and you and everyone, who you love,

Robert

• breakfast of champions
    breakfast of champions

Wow. Great article!

Go Bo! Go Norway!

• purplesofa
    purplesofa

Just saw this on Twitter, what an amazing person Bo is.

A must read.

purps

• insearchoftruth4
    insearchoftruth4

Go Bo Go!!! Bring the Tower down...down,down......ugh!!

• wannaexit
    wannaexit

I had watched Bo's compelling youtube video a couple of weeks ago and now his full fascinating story. I feel that many good things will come out of bo's campaign. I am looking forward to the unfolding of this scenario. Bo's story has the propensity of being the next Candace Conti.

As always Thank you Cedars for bringing it to the forum's attention

• Londo111
    Londo111

Awesome!

He seems to have the resources to go beyond Norway. Perhaps he will be able to take some of his message to the US as well. To the New York Times. To the Washington Post (if the Moonie empire will alow it). To the national TV news outlets.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit