John Cedars Starting A Cult-Free Europe Radio?

by Scott77 30 Replies latest jw friends

• Scott77
    Scott77

Most of us know that Mad Sweeney's Cult Free Radio started in the United States has been a resounding success judging by listenship. My question is,Can Mr Cedars replicate this success with a Cult-Free Radio Europe? What do you think about that?

Any chances of success? How about the cost and resources? Is Mr. Cedars endowed with a good voice similar to Mad Sweeney?

Mr. Cedars

Scott77

• shamus100
    shamus100

What ever happened to Mad Sweeney? :( I was his publicist for 20 minutes but got fired for introducing Johnny the ex-bethelite. :'(

• cedars
    cedars

lol, who would do the Oceania version?! Anyway, it's Mad Sweeney's franchise - so he needs to decide. And in any case I can't do anything like that until I'm "out" and no longer have anything to lose by letting my real voice be heard. I nominate cantleave and nugget to get the ball rolling if Sweeney is in agreement.

Thanks for thinking of me though!

Cedars

• Scott77
    Scott77

Cantleave and Nugget, are you ready to accept the challenge?

Scott77

• Amelia Ashton
    Amelia Ashton

Nugget could be our very own Sarah Kennedy

• Scott77
    Scott77

Who is Sarah Kennedy?

Scott77

• RayPublisher
    RayPublisher

You should do it!!! I used my real voice on YouTube vids and audio on my blog for at least a year and that never got me outed. Talking to JW friends and trying to share TTATT is what sparked my inquisition- the sleeping JWs don't go to our sites much- only the ones that are looking for answers IMO.

John I seriously doubt that anyone is going to find you based on an "apostate" internet radio show where all they hear is your voice. You should voice it, that's my opinion. It is freeing...it feels good...and it would be F U N for you and us!

That's my:

My two cents

• cantleave
    cantleave

I would be up for the challenge - but I wonder if Unternet broadcasting is ready for me. Nugget would be for it too I'm sure.

• Amelia Ashton
    Amelia Ashton

The wonderful Sarah Kennedy did the early shift on BBC Radio 2 for almost 20 years. She called her early morning listeners Dawn Patrollers and as I started work at 6am I enjoyed and appreciated her show immensely.

• RayPublisher
    RayPublisher

What a cutie

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit