John Cedars Starting A Cult-Free Europe Radio?

by Scott77 30 Replies latest jw friends

• nugget
    nugget

I certainly have a face for radio and enjoy Mad Sweeny's broadcasts immensely. It would be a shame to loose cult free radio and it is worth expanding.

• Amelia Ashton
    Amelia Ashton

Nugget has a very pretty face, easily as pretty as Sarah Kennedy who is a national treasure.

• cedars
    cedars

nugget, you and cantleave should definitely go for it. You know full well EVERYONE on here will tune in!

Start off aiming for one well-produced monthly broadcast and see where it leads you. I'm sure you can get in touch with Sweeney via facebook and he will be happy to give you pointers.

Cedars

• dontplaceliterature
    dontplaceliterature

Cedars, you have a PM.

• Scott77
    Scott77

Nugget has a very pretty face, easily as pretty as Sarah Kennedy who is a national treasure.
    Amelia Ashton

Nugget, how about posting your photo here if and only if you do not mind. I will understand. Nugget and Cantleave, please get into touch and set the ball rolling. Look up for possible amateur radio sponsors from Nordic Countries. I think Lorraine Barrie and her Ex-Husband may be interested to be interviewed. Hoboken made great history and shared the stupidiy of a Watchtower Elder's sore knowledge of the blind obendience to the Organisation but not to the bible.

Here are some resources.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tH--q1Zrhzg

http://www.ehow.com/how_5021790_create-own-radio-station.html

Keep up you guys,

Scott77

• shamus100
    shamus100

I have many great ideas for your show!!!

Please permit me to be your publicist. I have a great one about an alien who lives in a bethel closet!!!! :D

my charge is $12 k per month, expenses extra.

I await your speedy response. ;)

• shamus100
    shamus100

We will set up pay pal accounts and ill put all over your website how we can donate money!!!! Think about it!

• shamus100
    shamus100

** starts browsing Mercedes online **

• Scott77
    Scott77

"...Please permit me to be your publicist. I have a great one about an alien who lives in a bethel closet!!!! :D

my charge is $12 k per month, expenses extra.
    shamus100

Hi shamus100, would that mean you have to physically relocate to the UK? How about becoming a radio DJ?

Scott77

• Juan Viejo2
    Juan Viejo2

There are some relatively low cost microphone applications that will change your voice as you record. It's between the microphone and the output. Something like that would change your voice enough to disguise it for a Cult Free type podcast.

JV

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit