WHY does God fail to...

by Martini 47 Replies latest jw friends

• Martini
    Martini

Repeated below,sorry!

Edited by - Martini on 8 June 2000 12:11:59

• Martini
    Martini

"Beautiful" Sister 7of9, could you elaborate a little more on your post, pretty please.:|

Thanking you in advance,
    Martini

Oh BTW does your picture have a magnetic pull or is it just the metal plates in my head!? Would any other men care to comment???hehehe

Edited by - Martini on 8 June 2000 20:9:49

• Seven
    Seven

Martini, Go elaborate yourself! You know exactly what that scripture was referring to. Read
    yourfriend Searching 1's post "What's up with bookstudy?

• Seven
    Seven

Brother Martini? Ahhhh, say it ain't so? Prove me wrong then I'll apologize. Until then, ponder this
    old saying while you scramble to cover your butt.
    You don't s**t where you eat.

• Martini
    Martini

Hi 7 0f 9

There is a mis-understanding here so I will take this very calmly and hope it gets cleared soon.
    Correct me if I'm wrong but it appears you believed what this new character "Searching1" posted about me. Please see his quote:

Searching said:
    Took the laptop to bookstudy this week so we could check out the site together. Our good brother Martini has been posting for some time and has been telling us about this web site where he can say the most outrageous things and people will just basically nod their heads in agreement and say “right on, brother.”

Like once he said, “I prefer to do it (preaching) with sporadic and extemporaneous praise in deed, word, poetry and song.”

It was totally tongue-in-cheek, but nobody picked up on it. Everybody was like, oh yeah, poems and songs- that’s my kind of alternative witnessing. Beats the bus stop any day.

The above comments are totally a fabrication of this persons deluded mind. I have not even a clue who this person is let alone that I would have anything to do with his/hers delusions.I imagine this person is a 'he' or better yet an IT.I also believe this is the same person as 'Lars' who has come to stir trouble and is succeeding.
    Because I believe it's the same person I have elected to ignore his posts and not reply beyond the one comment I made to him. If this persons decides to be mature about issues presented here then I will make an effort to discuss matters with him.

Dear 7of9,
    Now I have given you my side of this story, you could choose to believe it and carry on as nothing was or if you wish we could discuss it further, it's up to you.

Respectfully,
    Martini

P.S. As far as my comments concerning your picture they were said in all sincerity, I do have a sense of humor, ya know!.

TO Searching1,
    If you have read this post and wish to clear matters,please do not hesitate further, it would after all be the Christian thing to do, if you believe in Christ that is!.

• Seven
    Seven

Martini, Lars is listed as being from the United States-you and Searching1 from Canada. Strange. The jury is still out as far as who or what I believe. I wouldn't expect either one of you to admit it. However, if you should ever decide to recant your story, I will not hold it against you.
    People make mistakes. In fact, I'd respect you more for it. I can dish out forgiveness with the best of them-trust is a different story.
    7of9

• Martini
    Martini

Hi Again 7of9,

Not that I wish this situation to become a drawn out mess but I would ask you to refrain from passing any judgement at least until some time goes by which will help clear the smoke.

If you notice this individual has registered under various handles already. I believe it should be easy to insert whatever data one wishes true or false, perhaps Simon can clarify this for us.
    Anyway I made an attept to address the matter with Searching and it appears he is still up to his little games. See 'bookstudy post'.

From his response to me I can say this that in the very least I know for a certainty that he is a lair. He may feel like this is a big joke but he will soon discover these are real people he is dealing with and not just "virtual souls".

Best wishes for you Seven,
    Martini

• RedhorseWoman
    RedhorseWoman

Martini,

I guess that, unfortunately, we will just have to let things settle. People's motives will become clear.

• Seven
    Seven

Martini, I am truly sorry if I have hurt you in any way by judging you so harshly. It hasn't been a picnic for me either. The friends I've found here are worth putting up with a few trolls.

7of9

• Simon
    Simon

Yes, I wouldn't put too much store by the country that is in the users profile. People enter this themselves and can put whatever they want.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit