NOT on JW.org: AZ Jehovah's Witness elder arrested for strip poker with 14 year old.(2010)

by Balaamsass 22 Replies latest watchtower child-abuse

• cobaltcupcake
    cobaltcupcake

voodoo

You'd almost think this was a one-time incident, but I'm sure that creep had been "grooming" the boy for some time, and probably there were other incidences of abuse that he doesn't remember clearly enough to prosecute.

And how many other kids have been abused in the 30-some years since?

• Balaamsass
    Balaamsass

Would make a great Google places link.

• Cagefighter
    Cagefighter

It's a good thing the authorities brought this to light so he could repent before the "Big A". It would be a shame to make it into the New System with out brother "weiner poker".

• GLTirebiter
    GLTirebiter

That elder may wish he'd done the deed someplace else, instead of the place known for the "meanest sherriff in the country". I hope he's serving that short sentence this summer, in the tent city.

• ÁrbolesdeArabia
    ÁrbolesdeArabia

I just can't believe the Angels would allow a man like this to preside over the Congregations! All elders are appointed by the Holy Spirit, so this must be a mistake!

• LoisLane looking for Superman
    LoisLane looking for Superman

AA>>>>>I like your sarcasm.

Just Lois

CobaltCupcake >>>>>We both know, with these creeps, once is never enough.

Just Lois

Breakfast of Champions>>>>>I like your sarcasm. It should not be funny. But sometimes, that's the way Elders think. No sympathy for the victim.

No thought for the child. So many Elder's have no thought of what is normal. What is decent. Like they are brainless. No common sense.

Just Lois

Data-Dog>>>>>The Secret Elders Hand Book more or less says, do your sins, do your dirty deeds, do whatever you want, just don't tell anybody and the most important thing is...do not get caught. We need to continue lying and covering up, otherwise if the Publishers knew the truth, they might get upset and not give money to us anymore and then pretty soon, there would be nobody left at the Hall and no one would be worshiping our Eldership and nobody would think we are important. We can't have that. I couldn't stand to be a nobody like the publishers are.

Just Lois

• Balaamsass
    Balaamsass

Any updates on this guy?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit