NOT on JW.org: AZ Jehovah's Witness elder arrested for strip poker with 14 year old.(2010)

by Balaamsass 22 Replies latest watchtower child-abuse

• Balaamsass
    Balaamsass

Former Jehovah's Witness Preacher Arrested for Playing Strip Poker With 14-Year-Old Boy -- Get All the Grody Details Right Here

By James King Thu., Nov. 4 2010 at 2:39 PM 82 Comments Categories: Holier than who?

davidnelson.jpg
    David Nelson

? Strip poker can be a fun party game when played by visually -- and age -- appropriate gamblers. It's a problem, however, when one of those playing is a preacher -- it's an even bigger problem when the only other player is a 14-year-old boy.

The former preacher at a Jehovah's Witness church in Phoenix was arrested last night for allegedly playing strip poker -- and doing a lot of other sick stuff -- with a 14-year-old boy more than 30 years ago.

David Nelson, the former leader of the Madison Park Congregation Church near 16th Street and Earll Drive in Phoenix, was arrested last night at his home for molesting a boy he met through the church in 1980.
    We got our hands on the police report -- sick stuff.

According to the report, in September of 1980, when he was 33-years-old, Nelson had the 14-year-old victim -- described as "a close family friend" -- over to his house on at least two occasions to play cards. Nelson's rules are different than, say, Vegas' -- the loser in his game is required to pull out his junk and show it to the winner.

As the games progressed, the stakes got higher and the loser was required to touch the winner's penis with his hand.

According to the police report, both Nelson and the victim touched each other's wieners.

As the game progressed further, the stakes got even higher. By the end of the games, the loser had to suck the winner's penis, which happened, the report claims, on at least two occasions.

According to the report, the first time Nelson sucked the victim's penis, he hummed as he went to the bathroom to wash the victim's semen out of his mouth. On the second occasion, he just spit it into a towel.

If you just threw up in your mouth a little bit, we don't blame you.

Nelson was only caught because during a recent phone call with the victim, he admitted to the blowjobs and to playing strip poker with the boy. The conversation was recorded and given to police.
    Nelson told police he wanted to apologize to the victim and that everything that happened was his fault (no shit, dude).

Nelson's been charged with two counts of sexual conduct with a minor, two counts of molestation of a child, and two counts of public sexual indecency.

• flipper
    flipper

BALAAMSASS- Thanks for exposing this ! Really sick stuff. And THIS is how old JW fart elders get away with this criminal conduct for years and years without being caught because nobody within the JW organization has the courage to stand up to them like this man did years later and finally records the confession of molestation. I hope they thow the book at this weasel. I hope more and more of these hundreds of JW elder scoundrels get exposed as well. Peace out, mr. Flipper

• Pyramid Scheme
  • DATA-DOG
    DATA-DOG

So for the record, the perv/perp was an Elder at the time of the abuse. Was he appointed by Holy Spirit? Did he give evidence of Jehovah's blessing in his life and have the respect of the congregation? Could he be considered exemplary?

• MrFreeze
    MrFreeze

Why did I keep reading? Absolutely sickening.

To sum up Pyramid Scheme's link, he got 6 months, with 3 years probation. People who get caught with a little bit of marijuana can get more than that!

• Balaamsass
    Balaamsass

So much for "HOLY SPIRIT" appointing and directing the Elders and keeping the congregation clean........

Who got the guy arrested? Not the "spirit directed" slave.........

• breakfast of champions
    breakfast of champions

Betcha this guy got pulled into the back room ---- for gambling

BTW: have been enjoying this "NOT on jw.org" series. . . Good stuff.

• Balaamsass
    Balaamsass

Thanks BOC! Since I stopped attending the Sunday Watchtower Study I have this overwhelming desire to underline something in yellow highlighter Sunday mornings with my coffee!

• Vidiot
    Vidiot
    Balaamsass - "Who got the guy arrested? Not the 'spirit directed' slave..."

Agents of "Satans World", i.e. your tax dollars at work.

• DATA-DOG
    DATA-DOG

I wonder if there is a high rate of " HI-Liter " compulsion for ex-jw's? I enjoy these topics as well.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit