I'm so offended by what happened today at the KIngdom Hall!!

by Vienna Angelika 32 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Vienna Angelika
    Vienna Angelika

So today we were late for the meeting as usual. This is because I take a really bad medication where I literally cannot function in the first part of the day but without it i am even worse. We got there near the end of the talk and It was in my opinion very anoying. It was something about wisdom and loyalty and how we should be loyal to the organization at all costs not even missing a meeting on a vacation and stuff like that. Anyways part way through to Watchtower, I couldnt stay awake any longer and had to go out to the car to sleep. This was the second Sunday meeting in a row that I had to do this. After the meeting, I was supposed to go to a friends house and my friend said that her mom told her if I went out to sleep during the meeting again she wouldnt allow me to come over! I was quite offended becasue I have a really hard time and Its not just meetings that I do this at. I cant even go to school in the mornings because I fall asleep during class and dont get any work done. Just needed to vent. Feel free to comment.

• Iamallcool
    Iamallcool

Did you explain to her mother about your health? If she does not care, she is a asshole.

• Tater-T
    Tater-T

JW's are the worst religion ever IMO...

Don't let them get to you ... loyality to the Borg .. if that isn't apostasy agait Jesus WHAT IS?

NOW I'm angry too ..

take care // I hope you get better..

• jgnat
    jgnat

Does your friend feel the same way? If not, you can socialize somewhere else.

Shunners deserve empty houses.

• Vienna Angelika
    Vienna Angelika

Thankyo for the support. We were dropping someone off on our way to my friends house and i got on a conversation with them about my meds and how its so brutal, but there was not apology. idk, maybe her mom didnt know she told me and felt she didnt need to apologize, but still! She knows how rough a time I am having with other people shunning me for similar reasons, why would she add to it? Whatever...

• whathappened
    whathappened

It is a cult, you know.

• Vienna Angelika
    Vienna Angelika

Yes, I am QUITE aware of its cultish tendencies

LOL

• Scott77
    Scott77

"...It was something about wisdom and loyalty and how we should be loyal to the organization at all costs not even missing a meeting on a vacation and stuff like that..."
    Vienna Angelika

This is classic cult speak at its best. Basically, they want you disown yourself including your life and everything to slave for them. Very sad. Angelika, did you check with your doctor about sleep Apnea? This could be part of the problem. Please,check here at

http://www.cpaptalk.com/CPAP-Sleep-Apnea-Forum.html

Scott77

• jgnat
    jgnat

You are in good company, Vienna. Blondie tolerated all sorts of ignorance as she struggled to control a serious, chronic illness. The laugh's on them. They're still in wrapped in their ignorance, and she is out.

• BluePill2
    BluePill2

Supposedly Paul ressurected a guy that felt asleep during a meeting, so gawd must not be very mad at that. Just saying.

I hope you take care of your health first. That is most important. Also, I should have gone to my car and sleep through EVERY goddamn meeting I went in the past 20 years.

Good luck to you.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit