The Oh-my-God Particle

by EntirelyPossible 30 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Satanus
    Satanus

Was it an angel, ya think? God sending a tellygram?

S

• AGuest
    AGuest

Did not say I posted it "on this thread"...

• EntirelyPossible
    EntirelyPossible

So it was just non-sensical, pointless, off-topic gibberish. Got it.

• AGuest
    AGuest

(To one in particular) Non-sensical and pointless to one who perhaps did not in fact "get" it. No way to know, though, as my operating says that particular "file"... "no longer exists."

A slave of Christ,

SA

• HintOfLime
    HintOfLime

Somebody's been reading backwards through the what-if blog today.

(I encountered his reference to the Oh-my-god particle a few hours ago reading back through them myelf after your laser-pointer link, EP. Awesome stuff, a lot of fun! :D)

- Lime

• EntirelyPossible
    EntirelyPossible

(To one in particular) Non-sensical and pointless to one who perhaps did not in fact "get" it. No way to know, though, as my operating says that particular "file"... "no longer exists."

There was nothing to get. If you have something to contribute, please do so. Don't pretend you did, though, when you were just writing non-sense gibberish.

• EntirelyPossible
    EntirelyPossible

Somebody's been reading backwards through the what-if blog today.

I missed a few. "What if" is awesome!

• prologos
    prologos

EP: thank you for the good info. they should not have stopped after the excavation in TX on that collider and beat the Europeans. of course as your topic shows nature or someone beat us to it. Given the ingenuity it took to detect and analize these super energetic movers, rays, particles, would you say:

IF there is a creator does this enhence his aura of achievement? if there is NO creator:

does it enhance the prestige of the researchers? does it make the puzzle more puzzling?

cant leave gave Einstein No.1 equation from his "annalen" paper. If this a proton and close to the speed of light, at c mass becomes infinite (because of all the energy that went into its acceleration), then the original mass must have been really small. close to a photon that has no mass. no?

• cantleave
    cantleave

Could someone provide a link to above "what if" blog please

• EntirelyPossible
    EntirelyPossible

http://www.xkcd.com/

"What if" is linked at the top.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit