Meetings to Continue forever! Another reason you DON'T want to live in the NEW ORDER

by LostGeneration 43 Replies latest watchtower bible

• LostGeneration
    LostGeneration

Pulled this gem from the 2013 calendar. Well, at least you get to have outdoor meetings in the mountains of South America with touchans flying around.

No more windowless Kingdom halls! (+1)

But you have to learn about Jehovah forever according to the caption. (-1) I guess your perfect brain will never get it!

Oh, and check what the guy is teaching about - the image in Daniel getting destroyed by the boulder! Yes, indeed - images created by the Watchtower corporation in the 20th century will be preserved through Armageddon and on into eternity for everyone to study!

• diana netherton
    diana netherton

Yeah, I don't know about all of you, but that seriously doesn't look fun at all. The

picture is clealy missing wine bottles and iPads.

• Cagefighter
    Cagefighter

My do you think I left home at 17 and never went back or to another meeting? This was reason # 1! It's a decision I have never even come close to regretting.

• diana netherton
    diana netherton

Me neither, Cage...I left at 18, running and haven't looked back.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

This is where we`ll build the next Kingdom Hall..

When the locals finish paying for it..We sell It!!..

..............................  mutley-ani1.gif ... OUTLAW

• pontoon
    pontoon

You mean the same old stuff? Where are the "new scrolls?"

• jw07
    jw07

What would they come with at that time?

"Clearly, the events of Armageddon proved to us that we indeed were preaching the truth! Would it not be an expression of loyal love to continue preaching these truths to our fellow brothers forever?"

• Ding
    Ding

See what happens today if you wear the paradise attire in the drawing to the KH or out in service.

Doesn't look very GB approved to me...

• redvip2000
    redvip2000

I'm going to offer a different angle here, although probably not accurate, i'll say it anyway.

I've been looking at the latest images in Watchtower literature, and it seems that most of these "happy" and "joyfull" people are more and more ethnic-type (pardon the idiotic term) characters.

I wonder if this has anything to do with the fact that the fastest growing group of JWs in this country are the immigrant population. Corporations do this regularly when they "tune" their advertising to their target audience - let's say toyota always uses a young male, mid 20's, happy-go-lucky, with colorful clothes as the driver of their new sporty coupe in their ads.

Again, it's probably a stretch to offer this theory, but i'm really wondering if there is a strategy behind it.

• Theocratic Sedition
    Theocratic Sedition

Was thinking about this some nights ago. They want you to sacrifice so much in this life, but what they replace it with including all that we do/have now that's related to the organization and what's supposedly promised in the future, is sadly deficient as a viable replacement. Sometimes I think the old Bible verse about "let us eat and drink for tomorrow we are to die" should be changed to "let us eat and drink for dying just might be better than the WT's interpretation of paradise."

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit