www.JW.org - What the...?

by punkofnice 23 Replies latest watchtower bible

• punkofnice
    punkofnice

I've just held my vomit bag in from of me and taken a butchers at www.jw.org

Question/s:

Who is it designed for?

What's the point of all those sterile vids?

How is it supposed to help the general public when it seems more 'indoctrinated JW' oriented?

Is it just me?

The whole reason for the site has me baffled. Are the GB trying to 'get down' with the youth or something?

The whole thing is devoid of life.

• cantleave
    cantleave

Not visited it, really don't want to either!

• punkofnice
    punkofnice

Cantleave - It's totally sterile and devoid of anything warming or soulful. Oh, yeah, it looks polished.....but then Mythbusters proved you CAN polish a turd.

• rip van winkle
    rip van winkle

HaHa, I was just there!!! Never eat before viewing! So smart to have a barf bag with you, Punky!!! (Now get back and play 4 words!)

It is designed for the public. That is the public face of the WTS.

And for JW's with children. So yes, Punky you are correct

• punkofnice
    punkofnice

Rip - 4 words. Hahahahahahaha. After 50 years a watchtower slave I regret not having all the tottie I could have had.

anyhoo BTTT

Strange mix of books in the library section too. Surely, dub focused not for the public.

• rip van winkle
    rip van winkle

Yeah, Punky, if I were you (then you'd be me LOL!!!) I wouldn't visit there anymore. In fact, I'm gonna take your/my advice and not return there again!!!

• Pyramid Scheme
    Pyramid Scheme

Wow, I hadn't visited it.....

That site has the warmth of a day old loaf of bread.

Perhaps the "Brothers" learned how to program from the team that brought us:

http://www.theworldsworstwebsiteever.com/

• Emery
    Emery

They are establishing their online identity and its a resource for publications going forward to save that $$$ for pedo cases.

• punkofnice
    punkofnice

Rip - Avoid all things 'Jehovah'(TM)

Pyramid - Pickles and Chickens....hmmmmmmmmmmm

Emery - They're doing a crap job

• Emery
    Emery

haha, yes they started about 20 years too late.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit