www.JW.org - What the...?

by punkofnice 23 Replies latest watchtower bible

• punkofnice
    punkofnice

jookbeard - News to me.............but then I've been out 3 years.

• St George of England
    St George of England

Two weeks ago the entire Service meeeting was about how to use jw.org.

In one demonstration, the householder asked if we thought we are the only ones who will be saved. The brother then pulls out his his smart phone and logs on to jw.org and finds FAQ's. Naturally that very question is there so he plays the audio answer. Householder very impressed so is encouraged to try the site for herself!

Needless to say the answer to the above question on jw.org is a complete lie and totally different to what is taught in 'study' WTs, i.e. that only fully paid up JWs have any chance.

George

• jookbeard
    jookbeard

Punk , the YouTube from the Snarky Apologist IIRC said that it went out of print a year ago, therefore that was the reason it was pulled from their site, but the 2 conversations he had when he called Bethel at Crooklyn were riddled with lies as there are plenty of the older publications that are out of print but are still available on their site, the funny thing they are so conditioned to lying that they forget they are doing it until it is pointed out to them.

• punkofnice
    punkofnice

jookmeister - Yes. They're convinced telling lies 'theocratic warfare strategy'(TM) is a good thing.

I wonder why the 'trinity' broch was deleted? After all it had all the favourite trademarks: Occult emblem on the front and shitty contents.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit