Pedos - Hardwired?

by Satanus 38 Replies latest social current

• Band on the Run
    Band on the Run

Don't you see how the two-witness rule is affected? No one would choose to be a pedophile. Unlike even homosexuality or heterosexuality, celibacy does not seem possible. I had the statistics for pedophilia vs. murder and rape. The percentage is extraordinary. Would Jesus condemn us for something we cannot control? Unlike others, I don't believe in th elect being saved and all others going to hell.

The civil rights issues are very serious. Does anyone know why convicts don't continue taking meds to suppress the urge?

Frankly, I cannot comprehend it. Society cannot tolerate it.

How do pedophiles rank in other areas of their life?

Pedophelia seems different from adult rape. Adult rape seems more of a choice. Am I right?

• Satanus
    Satanus

Rape is about control. Pedo seems to be about lust. From recollection of some tv crime docs, pedos are driven to succeed. It's like their perversion gives them extra fuel.

S

• fakesmile
    fakesmile

woah, BOTR. lifestyle choice is not an option in pedophilia. that is why pedos run to the church. but think about some precedence.

• fakesmile
    fakesmile

SPM. diddled a girl who lied about her age. R. kelly pissed on an underage girl. jerry lee lewis... 15 yr. old cousin. all pedos. different situations. who decides? culture, tradition, intent, what?

• Lore
  • fakesmile
    fakesmile

and with respect to everyone, living close to the border, there is no shortage of south americans with an abundance of children trying to marry them off to northern americans.

there are places that i have heard of in a 30 mile radius that rival thailand.

• Satanus
    Satanus

' i am not going to prision for a piece of strange.'

What's that about?

S

• fakesmile
    fakesmile

satanus. 18 is legal. we can agree that some girls look older than they are. apparently 16 will get you 20. i refuse to get 20 years in the hoosgow for a 2 year discrepency. ironically there are 20 year olds with less experience than a 15 yr. old. but it is ok to screw them over.

questions?

• Satanus
    Satanus

Basically, i agree. That's not in the same league as 5 yr old, for instance. Some 30 yr olds are still childish, emotionally speaking.

S

• fakesmile
    fakesmile

satanus, we are on the same page. i have no desire for a child. i am however a 30 year old kid.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit