"Strong hope enables us to resist apostates and their gangrenous 'empty speeches.'"

by cedars 38 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• LostGeneration
    LostGeneration

Hamster, maybe you are thinking of JR Brown - Heads up the Ministry of Disinformation

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SxGvEpkdYUs

• Billy the Ex-Bethelite
    Billy the Ex-Bethelite

I think that with the increasing number of partakers, more JWs are upgrading their helmets of hope of salvation from earthly "losers" to heavenly "rulers." Here's their improved helmet of salvation to protect the anointed from bed-wetting, puppy-kicking apostates:

• sooner7nc
    sooner7nc

"All honest hearted Christians would be wise to heed the 'Food at the proper time' provided by the Slave and avoid the syphilitic speeches of the Evil Slave class of erectilly disfunctional apostates. Jehovah indeed blesses his congregation and keeps it free from spiritual gonorrhea through his Holy Spurt."

quote from Gerritt Douche

• Hortensia
    Hortensia

Oh pooh, who cares if the wtbts calls us names? We're escapees from their spiritual concentration camp! Woohoo!

I do sometimes feel a little bit sorry for old friends from my congregation who lost a friend -- me -- because they blindly accept the wtbts bullshit about apostates. I wonder sometimes if they felt sad for a little while after I left the org? I don't think the friendship was fake, just that the fear of the org. was stronger than any other emotional pull. Or maybe they just felt self-righteous that they are still believers and I am "diseased"?

• frankiespeakin
    frankiespeakin

"Strong hope/indoctrination/fear of death/fear being disfellowshipped, enable us to resist apostates and thier gangreenous...." and you can take this to the bank honest.

Your Masters or Slaves which ever you prefere the Governing Body

• erbie
    erbie

They are obviously suffering from an extreme case of verbal diarrhoea, alhough it usually passes after a few days and they've been suffering with it for over a hundred years now.

I think they should see a doctor quite soon before it becomes more serious.

I know they are following their father, CT Russell, but its no excuse to say that diarrhoea runs in your genes.

They really should get it seen to!!!

• cedars
    cedars

erbie

its no excuse to say that diarrhoea runs in your genes

Surely that only happens if you get caught short?

Cedars

• erbie
    erbie

Yes, I think they got caught short a long time ago.

Hook, line and stinker!

• punkofnice
    punkofnice

Why don't the GB or whoever just come out and say what they REALLY want to say.

IE. Apostates are a bunch of f***ing C***s and we're gonna smack 'em in the f***ing cake hole!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit