PDF of elder book and Oct 1 letter to BOE's

by Big Mama 25 Replies latest watchtower bible

• Big Mama
    Big Mama

I have a pdf file of the complete elders book "Shepherd the Flock of God in Your Care" and several letters on WTB&TS letterhead including the Oct 1, 2012 letter in the same file. If anyone is interested I will happily send the complete file to you. PM me here with your email address and request. I will forward the file to the email address you give me as soon as possible. Be patient, it may take several days or more......big mama

• RayPublisher
    RayPublisher

Thanks Big Momma! These secret documents of the WT need to be disseminated and made available to all.

• Marcial
    Marcial

Formidable et merci de mettre ces documents a notre disposition, ils sont précieux .

S'il te plait de me les envoyer via mp, merci

Cordialement

Marcial

• wannaexit
    wannaexit

Big Moma:

you have a PM. Watchtower is all about image. Exposing them and chipping at their perfect facade is thet only way to get change out of them

thanks in advance. I am happy to do my part at "apostacratic warfare"

• cantleave
    cantleave

Marcial

Rule 8 - Posting in a language other than English.

• Derde
    Derde

Big Mama can you please send the link or send elders book "Shepherd the Flock of God in Your Care" and several letters on WTB&TS letterhead including the Oct 1, 2012 letter

• Big Mama
    Big Mama

OK, folks, this is pretty simple. I am getting a good number of requests and have been able to send out an email with the PDF file to most. But I need your EMAIL ADDRESS to send it to. Private Mail me on this site with your regular email address and I will forward along the book and letter file. I need your request in English....it's the only language I speak. Derde, send me your EMAIL ADDRESS....thats the onlly way I can send it to you. If you (or anyone else) is bold enough, you can leave your private email address here in the posting section......but remember, anyone and everyone can then read it. I'll check my PM's regularly, and this thread too; just in case any brave souls post their email address here (not a recommened action).

• LoisLane looking for Superman
    LoisLane looking for Superman

Big Mama,

You have been here a few months but I just wanted to say welcome to you and hello.

Just Lois

• Anony Mous
    Anony Mous

These documents have been available from various reputable sources on here. I wouldn't be to quick to share my e-mail address with a new person offering old documents.

Please post the documents on a public file sharing site so we can all get access to them.

• Big Mama
    Big Mama

Thanks for the suggestion AnonyMous.....I'd love to do what you suggest. Unfortunately as a senior senior, I'm no techie. I haven't the slightest idea of how to go about doing what you suggest. Help? Step-by-easy-step. ....and slowly.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit