I had some fun today.

by Defianttruth 25 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

Great job, great use of an iPhone.

• sd-7
    sd-7

That's spectacular. "Your hate has made you powerful."

While some have made wise use of technology, there is need for caution. Some Witnesses have been approached in the ministry by apostates, who may pretend to be interested in our message, but have the sinister motive of drawing away Christ's disciples after themselves. One sister in Germany relates: "A man approached me while I was in the public ministry. He used his [cellular telephone] to pull up some material he claimed was published by the Society and created a disturbance reading it out loud. A crowd formed, and he misled them to the point of persecution, ridicule, and laughter." The police were called, but sadly, rather than silencing the opposer who was clearly in the wrong, he sided with him! "It became clear that it was best for me to depart so as to avoid bringing reproach on our ministry and to seek out deserving ones," she concludes. We must be wary of apostates and avoid their subtle, demonic approach, as we would avoid any other poison.

--sd-7

• jookbeard
    jookbeard

good work, bet she blatantly lied to the police as well, wish the cop had booked her for time wasting.

• JediMaster
    JediMaster

I'm curious to know, what articles from the Watchtower did you use?

• Defianttruth
  • Defianttruth
    Defianttruth

Sd-7 : I asked her to read from the web page after she verified it was the offical WBTS web page. I never used any other tone, but love and kindness. If she lies it will be more evidence for her son that the WBTS programs people to lie. Trust me it was a win.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit