BOE call MS for meeting - anything to do with Elders School?

by konceptual99 37 Replies latest jw friends

• konceptual99
    konceptual99

Last night all us servants were called to an important and critical meeting next week. No one would give me a heads up on it. Our BOE went to their secret squirrel school on Boxing Day last week so I can only assume its related to that. Can anyone who attended the school advise if this is some kind of updating info meeting or more likely to be just to give us all a kicking for not being in the ministry enough? We have come with loaded Org books...

• cantleave
    cantleave

They are looking the for the secret apostate MS in your congo!!!

• konceptual99
    konceptual99

That would be laugh!

• Londo111
    Londo111

The urgency is more than likely overblown. Likely, you’ll discus the sound system or how to carry mikes more properly. Keep us informed.

• RubaDub
    RubaDub

Let's see .... likely they need more MS's to reach out to be Elders.

Don't get distracted with __________ (you fill in the blanks) since the time is so short.

Set spiritual goals.

Do more to assist the Elders.

Do more in the ministry.

Do more ... do more ... do more ....

Rub a Dub

• awaken2004
    awaken2004

LOL Londo111

• Theocratic Sedition
    Theocratic Sedition

Seconding RubaDub, it's likely just a meeting to encourage Ministerial Servants to reach out and how they can go about it. They may even do a seperate meeting with baptized brothers who are not servants and encourage them to reach out and offer suggestions on how to do so as well.

• wha happened?
    wha happened?

oh gosh, urgancy is so overblown in this organization. It's just an encouragement talk. Sorry that it will waste an evening

• Billy the Ex-Bethelite
    Billy the Ex-Bethelite

" an important and critical meeting next week."

Probably a beating to "do more!" They need more elders and servants so they'll tell you all to shape up or ship out. My advice: Ship out.

• sir82
    sir82

Our congregation will have a 2 hour meeting for "sound system brothers" later this month (I $#!+ you not) about how to carry microphones and slide the volume control knobs on the sound system.

I believe there will be a follow up session on tying shoes and buckling belts, but that one should only take 90 minutes.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit