BOE call MS for meeting - anything to do with Elders School?

by konceptual99 37 Replies latest jw friends

• breakfast of champions
    breakfast of champions

^^^^^Please share! Inquiring minds want to know!

Maybe start a new thread in the members only section.

• DATA-DOG
    DATA-DOG

You are killing us.............

• konceptual99
    konceptual99

I am not even sure a members only thread is safe. Any member can see it right?

• cantleave
    cantleave

Don't risk it, Jane and I were outed on here. There are lurkers on here who can easily work out who you are if you post specific info.

• Newly Enlightened
    Newly Enlightened

Or, could you write it out, without any specifics to where a lurker could guess which cong/circuit and PM it to someone you know on here that has already been 'outted' and have them post it for you? Just a thought.

• konceptual99
    konceptual99

Absolutely agree cantleave. I didn't realise you we're outed on here. I really can't go into detail here as everything is way too specific. There was nothing that would surprise any one long in the tooth but it really reinforced the hierarchy of the organisation, lack of common sense and how the moral compass of those "taking the lead" is driven by technicalities and legalism as opposed to genuine love.

• DATA-DOG
    DATA-DOG

Maybe an Elder who does not care will tell about their meeting. I am sure a similar meeting will go on in each congregation. The need for caution is totally understandable.

• RubaDub
    RubaDub

bttt

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit