New GB Light - Increased JWN Membership?

by jw07 25 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• goodsoul
    goodsoul

Me and my wife started to read R.Franz books after this "new light" and C.Conti's case. I got these books already more than 5 years, but I wasn't ready to dig deeper. But this time I felt that it's enough for me. We were pioneers and I were service overseer lately. We stopped attend the meetings nearly 3 months back, although I am still formally an elder. We will not come back there ever again. Our families almost all are JWs.. I was blind, but now I see, thanks God. Awakening was very quick. Never expected that it will happend to us..But don't feel any regrets.

• wasblind
    wasblind

Most JWs don't bother to read the magazines, let alone the JW.org website. Easily 80% + have no idea that any "new light" was even dispensed.____Sir82

Trust,

People learn more in one sittin' at JWN , than in a whole week of meetin's at the Hall

• erbie
    erbie

True, I learn loads on here. I know an active elder and he can't believe the things I know. In short, it would appear that I know more than he does!

goodsoul - well done indeed!!!

• JW GoneBad
    JW GoneBad

And a welcome to you goodsoul! Another new member. Thank you for sharing.

• Londo111
    Londo111

Welcome, goodsoul! Awesome story!

• jw07
    jw07

I'm beginning to also wonder if there is a chance that many more will end up here while digging to confirm the New Light™, since it has mostly been spread via word of mouth, and the average dub has been left in the dark in the absence of printed confirmation.

An inquisitive mind and the right keywords can bring about life changing reality to those who have been kidnapped and enslaved by mental darkness.

Welcome goodsoul!

Another one who has learned The Truth...about 'The Truth'

• goodsoul
    goodsoul

Thanks! I really learn a lot from this forum. And it still helps me somehow to fill this vacuum we feel after we left org. and people . It is not easy to start new life, especially for us, since we've moved to another country 2 years back and just started new life but within org.. I stopped all contacts with numerous people we knew at few countries. We don't want to converse with noone, except parents. Thankfully, they don't shun us..yet.. But thanks God we are never alone. Finally, after spent a half of life in that org. we really found real TRUTH!

• Emery
    Emery

Welcome goodsoul, it truly can be a daunting task to imagine life without the Watchtower or its fellowship but things will get better, life becomes richer. Hang in there and know that we are all here for one another :)

• cantleave
    cantleave

Welcome goodsoul....

• Balaamsass
    Balaamsass

WELCOME!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit