New GB Light - Increased JWN Membership?

by jw07 25 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• DATA-DOG
    DATA-DOG

Welcome Goodsoul!

I would love to hear your story of awakening!

• Think About It
    Think About It

Yes, Goodsoul......welcome, and we would like to hear your story. I was an elder, and left at the top of my eldership, because I finally reasoned there was no way this wacky religion was the one true relgion as the WTS self-proclaimed.

• BlindersOff1
    BlindersOff1

It would be interesting to know if the unique IPs per month are trending up.

I know I've put hundreds of links to this site on the net in the las few months .

Many on Yahoo Answers because they rank so high on Google search results .

This is a important and effective healing place to gather for the masses harmed by this cult .

Its helped me allot.

Thanks Simon

• Simon
    Simon

Membership in the last year has definitely increased, even with the klunky horrible registration system on the current site.

Wait will it's easy to register / sign-in with your existing facebook or google etc account !

Thanks for the support BlindersOff1!

• Glander
    Glander

Simon,

Good to hear of the increase. Can you break it down between anointed and other sheep?

• jw07
    jw07

Wait will it's easy to register / sign-in with your existing facebook or google etc account !

Simon, that's an excellent idea! One click process + the ability to expose TTAT to others on a wider basis via social network updates!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit