FOR ACTIVE WITNESSES ONLY - PLEASE!!

by The Searcher 59 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• HintOfLime
    HintOfLime

"Dear ones." "Shipwrecked" "Internet...scary"...

"Peace", "slave" (class) of "Christ..."

Sound familiar at all?..

- Lime

PS: For those logic oriented folks out there - time for a Written Review! 1) Plea to _________

• AGuest
    AGuest

Dear HOL... peace to you... and why are you intentionally disrupting this thread?? Don't you think the ... and his/her readers... deserve better? Do you not think the OP and those who read are capable of seeing for themselves if someone is being deceitful? Do you TRULY believe them to be THAT gullible and puerile?? Please... give these dear folks some credit. They don't need you to go around waving "flags" for them. If you have any disputable issue with what I posted... please, address your attention to that and let's discuss it. Otherwise, you are not only out of line, but in violation of Forum Rules 1 (provoking language), 2 (inciting hatred on the basis of religion), and 10 (posting off-topic comments).

Please... stop.

Respectfully,

A slave of Christ,

SA

• HintOfLime
    HintOfLime

Think of me as the person that stands next the the WT literature stand holding a sign about the WT's failed prophesies about the "Generation".

Of course you don't want me here and want me to take my points elsewhere so you can grow your following. I wouldn't expect you to want anything else!

You're trying to take advantage of people for the growth of your own personal cult (you do claim to know the will of god, afterall)... and if I am in violation of the forum rules for trying to warn people that you are not acting in their best interests, but in your own - I don't think I'll have a hard time sleeping at night for doing it... any more than I would feel guilty for telling a friend to stay away from the Watchtower.

I think a lot of people on this forum can identify with that. If they can't... I guess I'm the sort that calls people out on nonsense, and either this is a place that opposes nonsense or it is a place that defends nonsense.

Either way - I'm not pretending to be humble - I'm a guy who thinks what you promote is the same sort of nonsense the WT promotes. I'm just calling a charleton a charleton... in a world filled to the brink of charletons. The world is filled with people who claim things without any proof with the intent to take advantage of others.

- Lime

• rip van winkle
    rip van winkle

It's funny, I am positive this thread called for "FOR ACTIVE WITNESSES ONLY- PLEASE!!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Meanwhile HOL, I seem to be following you( at least your comment!!!)

• HintOfLime
    HintOfLime

I mean.. as far as #10 "off-topic"... dang... nearly EVERYBODY here would be off-topic posting on a "Active Witnesses ONLY thread..."

I am amused that Aguest broke rule #10 herself first - posting twice, back-to-back while being a non-witness clearly - and then tried to call me out for breaking rule #10...

Come on... I mean.. really? Really?

- Lime

• rip van winkle
    rip van winkle

It's a funny twist, Lime! And again, I seem to be your follower!!!

BTW- I wasn't calling YOU out! It was a good Warning. New ones are vulnerable.

• HintOfLime
    HintOfLime
    It's a funny twist, Lime!

ANYTHING BUT THAT!!!

- Lime

• AGuest
    AGuest
    Think of me as the person that stands next the the WT literature stand holding a sign about the WT's failed prophesies about the "Generation".

I'd be standing right next to you... holding up a sign pointing out their false teachings as to, say, partaking (John 6:48-58). Indeed, I have done so. Literally. Have you, dear one?

Of course you don't want me here and want me to take my points elsewhere so you can grow your following. I wouldn't expect you to do anything else.

I have absolutely no problem with you being here; I just thought you'd might like to stay on-topic... out of respect for the OP. And I don't want to you take your points elsewhere, I just want you to MAKE some points. As I stated, if you have an issue with something I posted, state it and let's discuss it. Even so, I have no following. That's just your pitiable way of saying you can't discuss what I've posted so you need to attack my character. And while I've had high hopes for you, I've to not expect anything else from you.

You're trying to take advantage of people for the growth of your own personal cult (you claim to speak for god, afterall)...

What the heck are you talking about?? The OP asked a question: I responded. I am not the only one who responded. Why didn't you take issue with everyone who responded? I am just a middle-aged black lady typing on my laptop in my TV room. What the heck are YOU scared of??

and if I am in violation of the forum rules for trying to warn people that you are not acting in their best interests, but in your own - I don't think I'll have a hard time sleeping at night for doing it.

You don't know me, Lime. You simply think you do and know my interests. And I don't know you. I could go on record telling people "Hey, there are atheists here and they're not acting in your best interests! Stay away from them!" But why would I do that? Isn't that what the WTBTS does? Tries to tell people what's best for them... who and what is in their best interests... and who and what is not? That folks like you AND me are not acting in their best interests? Yet, here you are doing the very same thing they do: falsely accusing ME... while taking issue with THEM for falsely accusing YOU. YOU don't like it when they do it YOU - why would you think it okay to do it someone else?? Isn't that hypocrisy?

I think a lot of people on this forum can identify with that.

A lot, but (1) they're not a majority, and (2) they don't own this site. If others and the owners have no problem with me... why would you make me YOUR problem? WHY am I YOUR problem? Who appointed you to the board GB?

If they can't... I guess I'm the sort that calls people out on nonsense,

Yet, you can't take when folks call YOU out on nonsense? How does that work?

and either this is a place to consider that some people are full of nonsense or it is a place that defends nonsense.

Ummm... why is it either/or? Who said it was either/or? You've been around, what, a few years... and so you know what this place is all about? I've been around just a tad longer... and I can tell you: contrary to what some of you wish to MAKE it (and you're neither the first nor will be the last)... it's neither, dear one... and it's both. That you and some others keep trying to CONTROL it... and make it what YOU want it to be... only shows that you truly haven't left all of your WTBTS "hate anyone not 'like' us" baggage. You really should look into that.

Either way - I'm not pretending to be humble - just calling another charleton a charleton... and the world is full of charletons.

The correct spelling is "charlatan", dear one... and I don't think you know what that is. Because if you did... you wouldn't think me one, at all.

People who claim things without any proof with the intent to take advantage of others.

Like I said, you don't me. So, again, if you have an issue with anything I posted, specifically... here or elsewhere, let's discuss it. If it's Bible related and you don't feel... confident... enough as to your knowledge in that area, I'll go slow, I promise. Otherwise, you're out of line.

Again, peace to you!

A slave of Christ,

SA

• rip van winkle
    rip van winkle
    It's a funny twist, Lime!

ANYTHING BUT THAT!!!

- Lime

```````````````````````````

Ok, squirt! (LOL)

• HintOfLime
    HintOfLime

I have said what I wanted to say to the audience I intended to reach.

I feel no need to debate things point-for-point to no end.

- Lime

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit