The truth about the Truth--Recovery

by UnapologeticLWT 41 Replies latest members private

• cedars
    cedars

Christ Alone

I vote to let him back. Maybe I'm just a softy. But that was a reasonable account of why he did what he did.

As should hopefully be obvious by now, this isn't a democracy. It's Simon's decision who gets to be a member.

You may think that was a "reasonable account" but I don't detect any apologies, just excuses. My experience with this guy is that he love arguments, flawed reasoning, and stirring up conflict for no apparent reason - only to play the victim card when he is found out.

And sorry, but I don't buy the "I needed to make jwfacts PAY for waking me up" line of argumentation. If someone takes the time to write a well-reasoned website that wakes you up from indoctrination, you thank him - you don't come on a forum to try to attack and destroy him.

Cedars

• Simon
    Simon

"Unapologetic" alright ... no apology, so 'sorry', it's all everyone elses fault for not understanding you, not yours for trolling and making duplicate accounts. As already pointed out, you've even forgotten all the accounts you've had!

In fact, your posts before this one are the same trolling crap as before. So sorry, we're not taken in by your shallow words. I know you think being a JW excuses you from honesty but some of us appreciate just a little bit now and again.

The rules are there for a reason. You repeatedly broke them and continue to do so. So, your accounts are deleted.

• BlindersOff1
    BlindersOff1

There are usually reasons for rules .

• Emery
    Emery

Well if you're friends with 3w then we can all see where your trolling comes from. When I was a JW, I found thirdwitnesses arguments facinating for some time but soon after discovering the principles of logical fallicies, every one of his arguments fell on ad homem attacks and circular reasoning. Learn to remove yourself from bias the best you can and go by the facts.

• DATA-DOG
    DATA-DOG

Recovery,

Just chill for a while. Stay off the debate sites. Just read the Bible. Get some translations that are fairly accurate. If God wants you to see the truth ( which he does ) then he will show you. There are no lies in truth. If any person or group of persons, or any Organized Religion has to bend the truth or lie, or keep info from people to survive, then it is not legitimate. Just develope a love for truth. Whatever the subject happens to be, only accept truth. It's hard when there no immediate answers. We want them so bad that sometimes we accept falsehoods to get us by, because being a stranger in a strang land is scary. You will never grow if you not keep seeking. I believe that you will find what you need at the right time for you!

Peace be with you.

DD

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

The Truth about Recovery..

I`m Sneaky..

..........................  mutley-ani1.gif ...OUTLAW

• wasblind
    wasblind

History shows this to be a very hollow promise.____Cedars

LOL, Goin' cold turkey is hard as hell ain't it

• Londo111
    Londo111

At one point, "Ethos" claimed Recovery was ThirdWitness. But now UnapologeticLWT=nananana=Recovery=Ethos=OnlinMoyle41=StillRecovery=Macho.

Is Djeggnog be ThirdWitness? Or another identity for Recovery?

Steven Hassan talked about mind control giving people multiple identities, but this is one for the books.

• LostGeneration
    LostGeneration

And I'm sure all of the time spent here will show up in next year's annual report.

What a fine witness for Jehovah!

• FWFranz
    FWFranz

Hey Recovery, OlinMoyle41, Stillrecovery, Ethos, and who ever else you might be.

I am sorry to see you go. You did come clean with your account shenanigans and explained yourself. A sincere apology would have gone a long way, but hey, you where raised a JW so admitting your wrong just does not come naturally! Just kidding...

Seriously, I think kicking this guy off is a mistake and I'll tell you why. First off, I think that it's better to show the right spirit and forgive him. Secondly, this forum is a place that many active JW's with doubts are frequenting. We NEED JW apologists to present their side of the story, so that those in the know can effectively dismantle the lies and biblically untenable arguments. Any lurker who is honest with themselves will see the JW apologist reduced to dust. These exercises must take place no matter how tedious and boring they may be for some. If the JW apologist is rude, annoying and self righteous, all the better. I am not painting Recovery with that brush, just to make that clear. I am also not defending his methods, nor recommending them to others. I am just saying that these battles must take place if you hope to rescue others from the WTS. Lets concentrate less on our own offence at Recovery's actions and hope that these interchanges help those who are still stuck in the clutches of the WTS.

FWFranz

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit