What did you do with your books?

by mamamo 31 Replies latest jw friends

• TimeBandit
  • moshe
    moshe

That little blue Truth book (1968) was the most published book ( mcD's big mac of books) and also set the record for the book most likely to go to the garbage dumb/incinerator.

• flipper
    flipper

Threw all of em out in the garbage bin when I lived at a condominium. It's where they belong

• QueenWitch
    QueenWitch

Trashed most of them. Kept the bible because I don't have a copy of any bible. I think I have the greatest man who ever lived.

• PYRAMIDSCHEME
    PYRAMIDSCHEME

Sold the ones of value on Ebay and had a ritualistic burn the night I was df'd with the rest. It was very cathartic!! Thanks for the info regarding the pioneer book! I might see if I can get some more money. I never thought it would be worth anything.

• truth_b_known
    truth_b_known

When I was 13 years old my brother, who was 7 at the time, was having nightmares. My father believed that demundz were the culprit and that my $5,000.00+ comic book collection was bringing them into the house. He put all my comics into our trash bin.

I felt it fitting to do the same with all the Watch Tower publications collecting dust in my garage. My garbage bin was hungry, so I gave it food at the proper time.

• ILTSF
    ILTSF

Mine went in the trash.

I have noticed at a children's consignment shop I go to they sometimes have copies of the bible stories book. Always creeps me out, that book is not appropriate for children.

• tif21
    tif21

Put them in a garbage bag poured bleach on them and walked them to the street.

• cantleave
    cantleave

Recycled them.

• nugget
    nugget

binned the lot as they have no value as academic literature and the pictures disturbed my son.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit