Do the GB 2.0 Travel First Class? What Do You Know About That?

by Scott77 35 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• zed is dead
    zed is dead

Connie,

You prize something signed by Stevie Lett? He is such a dweeb; you must be turned on by people with a 6th grade education!

zed

• wasblind
    wasblind

We have to keep in mind, Aunt connie lives under a bridge as in a " TROLL "

• wasblind
    wasblind

double post

• dozy
    dozy

There was something of a scandal in the mid 90's when Henschel stayed in a 5 star hotel in Malta http://www.exjehovahswitnesses.com/history/bonanno.htm

My only direct experience is when Bethel members flew to give talks from London - usually they flew BA rather than easyjet / ryanair & didn't get the cheapest fares but weren't excessively expensive either. GB members might be different - any Bethelite who dared question their spending could easily find themselves "reassigned" to the laundry washing the Bethelites' underwear or special pioneer status in some flea bitten assignment in Hicksville.

A ( former ) friend who was an accountant for the WTBTS is London told me there was a lot of waste in Bethel ( he eventually gave up trying to change attitudes which he said were a throw back to the 1950's ) but no evidence of any corruption. Incompetence due to lack of transparency , financial controls & accountability.

• Scott77
    Scott77

"...They are Jesus Christ's Apostles on Earth, they deserve the finest things possible. It's a honor to donate "time shares" in Aspen, Colorado or Martha's Vineyard homes as other witnesses have done. We are honoring Jehovah's priest on earth, why is flying First Class a issue?..."
    AuntConnie

Now here come that infamous AuntConnie commenting on my OP. Hi AuntConnie, are you really serious on what you state above?

Scott77

• Scott77
    Scott77

Are you kidding with question?

Yes. Just trying to point out that they'd rather make the JWs going door to door look stupid with these flimsy magazines than cut down on their own perks.

Eustace

Questions and comments like these tends to 'tick' my ears.

Scott77

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit