OUTLAW

JW Dog..

Sniffing for Demons..

I think we Found One!..

..........................  mutley-ani1.gif ...OUTLAW

• jgnat
  • mamochan13
    mamochan13

My mom was a big demon believer. She had purchased some second hand chairs from a st. vincent de paul store and was convinced from day one that there was something wrong with them. Finally one night she had a night terror experience and threw the chairs out, certain they were possessed.

I also had an elder come into my house after my psycho brother-in-law had freaked out during a family get together. The movie ET was sitting on the table, and the elder told me that it must have brought demons into the house to cause the problems.

WE always heard lots of ouija board demon stories, too, and we were not allowed to have any smurfs.

When I began to study psychology in earnest it was fascinating to learn the way our minds can take fear and construct tangible experiences.

• cobaltcupcake
    cobaltcupcake

OMG! I'd forgotten about the wind chimes! What a superstitious bunch!

• goatshapeddemon
    goatshapeddemon

TI - Yes. My bro and I have discussed the pros and cons of trying to conjure one up as we are struggling with general belief in God period right now and finding a demon would be pretty effective proof.

LOL, however my husband gave us the following (sobering) advice: "If you do conjure up a demon, well, then you've got a demon on your tail. How did that make your life better? And if you don't conjure up a demon, well, you haven't really answered anything - I mean, if I was a demon I wouldn't show up if you were trying to use me to prove that god exists - and you maybe just worsened your doubt further. Sounds like a lose-lose to me."

• Hortensia
    Hortensia

Demon Haunted World was very enjoyable.

When I was really depressed during my last couple of years as a JW, the cong's idea was that I was being tormented by demons.

Superstitious idiots.

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

By the way, people who question or doubt WTS. doctrines are said to be influenced by Satan the Devil and his wicked evil forces.

Or if you can imagine in the most ironic way, mentally diseased.

Now who are the ones mentally diseased ?

• breakfast of champions
    breakfast of champions

Oh gosh, LOL at everything ^^^^^

OUTLAW - great stuff!!!

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

After buying 2nd hand Toilet Seat at Garage Sale..

This JW was..

Attacked by Demons!..

.......................... mutley-ani1.gif ... OUTLAW

• Balaamsass
    Balaamsass

My JW mother insisted SATAN made her overdraw the checkbook !!!!!!!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit