The Gentile Times Reconsidered (607 B.C.E.) -Part A1 - Jeremiah 25:10-12 Reviewed

by FaceTheFacts 259 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Jeffro
    Jeffro

Don't let the door hit you on the way out.

• Macho
    Macho

You never answered the question: Is this rendering correct? "The nations will destroy Babylon for seventy years". Yes or NO. Why or why not.

"You're never very good at this." - coming from the person who tried to debate about a language he knows NOTHING about. Says the person who embarassed himself repeatedly by making woefully ignorant arguments about Hebrew grammar and lack of knowledge about the idiomatic usage of "all" in Hebrew. Says the person who STILL hasnt been able to show us an alternate rendering of Jeremiah 25:11 by a single LXX translation.

Jeffro...it is you who should give it up. I wouldnt be surprised if you DONT join the forum to continue the discussion...as its already been embarassing for you and your braindead cronies wont hold your hand and ignore your nonsensical blusters.

• Macho
    Macho

I am happy to leave. This site is trash and you know it.

• Jeffro
    Jeffro

Ooooohhhh.... a tedious appeal to pride. How will I ever cope?

Are you still here?

• Macho
    Macho

Why can't you answer a simple question? I can't get a going away present?

• Jeffro
    Jeffro
    Why can't you answer a simple question? I can't get a going away present?

I told you several posts ago I'm not going to pander to your irrelevant strawman. I've also told you why.

Bye now.

• Macho
    Macho

bLMAO!!!! Thank you for showing me how embarassingly painful it is to see your own ridiculous line of reasoning is. I dont think Ive ever seen you in such bad shape. Have all the hours of sitting by, waiting for my every response to his thread, depleted your brain cells? Or has it been that you foolishly believed the superficial arguments of Carl Jonnson?

Goodbye for good. You truly are a joke

• Jeffro
    Jeffro

Would you just leave already, you tiny little man.

• Think About It
    Think About It

Macho......will you come back when your self-appointed Faithful & Discreet slave throws the 1914 date into the shiter? Would seem 607 BCE would become pointless then.

• Macho
    Macho

Whew. Ive had a good laugh but NOTHING is funnier than someone knowing a question exposes their fallacy in reasoning but adamantly refusing to answer it.

NOTHING is funnier than watching someone who knows nothing about a language, try to argue against it. It doesnt get much more idiotic and embarassing than that.

And he tried to argue "all the nations" didnt go into exile but only specific ones listed in Jeremiah 27 did not knowing that all is idiomatic and only has to signify a shbstantial numbet.

He even tried to say I was comparing two entirely diffetent verbs, completely oblivious to the fact that doulos is also rendered destroy and hat I was not comparing two different verbs but various renderinga of one.

Hoffnug tried to post a chronicle showing that Babylon got spoil from the nations it conquered completely unaware of what vassalage meant and AnnoMaly indirectly showed vassalages didnt take place until AFTER Carchemish.

Wow....this is just too funny.I think Simon deleted me to stop them from any further embarassment.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit