Hi I am new. Thanks for the food at the proper time.

by 2+2=5 39 Replies latest jw friends

• 2+2=5
    2+2=5

I have been lurking on this forum for a few months and thought it was time I joined in. A big thankyou goes to all who post here, I have enjoyed immensely all the thought provoking discussion and not so thought provoking (thanks Recovery/Ethos). I have had heaps to get my head around recently learning the truth about the truth and as I remember reading here before its like digesting a brick. It was the 607 thing that brought about my awakening but that was not one of the things I had doubts about for years.

I am still in and probably will be for a while as it is complicated with some family who are loyal dubs. Mentally I am out. Well and truly.

I will give some more details soon but again a big thanks to all. Especially to Raypublisher who posted his JC meeting online a while back this helped me a lot. Also Jeffro and AnnOMaly and the other 607 vs 586/587 enthusiasts your input is incredible.

Thanks

• Tater-T
    Tater-T

wow amazing... welcome...

• unstopableravens
    unstopableravens

welcome hope you feel comfortable here

• cantleave
    cantleave

Welcome to the forum.

• Open mind
    Open mind

http://i0.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/original/000/001/384/Atrapitis.gif

Run! Run away while you still can!

On second thought. Welcome aboard!

om

• BlindersOff1
    BlindersOff1

Welcome

• finally awake
    finally awake

hello and welcome!

• tiki
    tiki

you have embarked on a journey......it has its ups and downs.....congrats and glad to have you here!

• LoisLane looking for Superman
    LoisLane looking for Superman

2 + 2 = 5

I like your math skills. lol. To stay in JWland, where you listen, obey and R blessed? those kind of math skills come in handy. LoL

Welcome.

Just Lois

• Londo111
    Londo111

Welcome!

Indeed, when it comes to the Society's teachings, the reasoning is often 2+2=5. If you say 4, it's time for a judicial meeting.

607 brought about my awakening as well. There are whispers of another 607 debate starting up soon, courtesy of FaceTheFacts. Join the fun!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit