by stuckinlimbo 70 Replies latest watchtower bible

• jam
    jam

I knew the pressure was on with my daughter. We have been

staying in contact over the years, here recently no return calls

nothing. What makes me so angry, it,s my Ex-JW wife and my

dear elder brother, that is pressuring her. Just think, over the years

I encouraged my two sons (both left we me) to call their mom and

sisters, neither of the boys wonted any contact with their Mom.

So here again they (JW) have it both ways., in control.

Damn that sister that knocked on my mother door years ago,

she cause years of pain and sorry.

• Crisis of Conscience
    Crisis of Conscience

Below is an interesting portion found in the Flock book. Here, you can find a difference between what you may hear at an assembly regarding association with a DFed person and what the elders are told.

But with the new light excuse there is always info subject to change at the blink of an eye.

CoC

• tiki
    tiki

how sad that religion which is supposedly to make better more loving, caring, fair-minded and just people results in abandoning a basic bastion of family - that you love your own unconditionally.....

• LV101
    LV101

I hope they're bleeding to death financially in the near future and their days numbered. I hate this cult and feel so bad for all of us with children/family stuck inside. Hard to deal with.

• bobld
    bobld

Is this the members only WT.If it is the public should be made awaere of the deceptive tactics

the WBTS uses to recruit members w/o telling

• clarity
    clarity

Gb has designed hate messages like this, to show up in watchtower

continually with increasing visciousness ....

cycling around like the Tibetan Prayer Wheels!

>

They spin their sacred mantra of 'shunning'!

>

Just when we think things are settling down a bit with family,

this shit pops up again.

Round and around they spin it ... causing nothing but grief.

>

They say god will not hear your prayers ..you've died to him!

You have died to your family!

You have died to your 'brothers & sisters'.

We don't talk to you. We don't eat with you! SHUNSHUNSHUN

>

It must really piss them off when we toss off that cult completely,

and start to have a normal & happy life.

>

Don't give in to them. Fight back! Put all your heart into your future!

Expose them for what they are ..a fraud ...

watchtowerpublishing&realestate co!

clarity

• Crisis of Conscience
    Crisis of Conscience

bobld, this thread was not posted in the private section of JWN. So it can be read even by those that do not have an account.

I hope it helps somebody.

• thecrushed
    thecrushed

As much as this pisses me off I hope they keep it up and dig their hate speech hole deeper! I think at a certian point they might hit a tipping point with the frequency of it and wake many up or at least get them thinking something isn't right here. I can't imagine Jesus ever shunning anyone.

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

They are afraid of information to the point where they bust up families. Putting information control above the family is vile--people need the information if they are to make good decisions. Hopefully, people are going to do such research before joining the cancer in the first place--and not just from washtowel sources.

And no wonder they blaspheme poor Satan! Satan is the source of valuable information that would bust up the whole of Judaism, Christi-SCAM-ity, and Islam. It would also revert the Eastern religions back to their pristine condition before being tampered with by the above-mentioned scams. Satan is the source of information that, without it, humanity degenerates through multiple generations to where a few can enslave the masses without any resistance. Satan wishes this information be distributed throughout the whole Gentile human population (so much for the Gentile Times ever ending--Satan doesn't want information to be confined to a few to enslave or destroy the population). And Satan doesn't want people to be thrown off by these thought-stopping phrases that prevent people from researching. Terms as "anti-Semite", "apostate", "disfellowshipped", "that person is mentally ill and not to be trusted", and so on only serve to prevent unbiased research. Many still take the LIE-ble literally, even after leaving the cancer because of this--and those staying witlesses or returning to the cancer on their own usually do so because they still carry such bias.

People need to leave the bias in the gone-by Age of Pisces. Yet, the Filthful and Disgraceful Slavebugger is tirelessly working to create these taboos. Anyone that is "disfellowshipped" is cut off. It is their "anti-Semite"--their way of stopping people from thinking beyond the box. And such rags that continually hound people to cut off relations with such people, even family members, only serve to seal the damnation of those left in. You cannot find the truth if you are locked into a scam through thought-stopping phrases and words, and without such truth, you are damned to repeat the mistakes in the next life (and probably even worse). While the truth is not a guarantee of salvation (you could still fail to act on it, or you could already be too far gone), these thought-stoppers are a guarantee of not being saved from repeating such course in later lives.

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

The WTS. intensionally puts a concrete wall up and around its members as a means to continuously control and exploit them.

Decimating formalities does not brother them the least, since family members can influence them to re-think about the organization.

So people who are not JWs get the wall, as well family that were once members get the wall too.

Power and control can easily slip away, if you don't have the mechanisms to hold on to it.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit