NOVEMBER 15TH STUDY EDITION. THE WORST YET???

by DATA-DOG 38 Replies latest watchtower bible

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

Cultivate the spirit of lesser ones? That is enough--the whole thing is rubbish. Bad enough to read the LIE-ble, which relegates women to servitude to men and encourages slavery and torture to spread its message. Then add the washtowel and asleep rags? Those rags are full of writing errors, contradict themselves (often within months of each other, and sometimes even within the same rag), and give rubbish advice. Whatever advice they do contain that is useful is such blatant common sense (washing your hands, for instance) that you don't need a rag to get that. (And they give advice that is rubbish amidst it, rendering it worthless.)

I get more updated, useful, and interesting advice on Joy of Satan and its e-groups than I could ever find online. They actually encourage people to research--to dig in and find where the history of the LIE-ble really came from. I also get more updated information right here, including information about the cult that is so new that the Filthful and Disgraceful Slavebugger is forced to cancel plans to implement it. I have seen local hounder information that doesn't appear in any rag--people discouraged from investing in silver, for instance. Here, you get the full scope of what goes on within the wretched religion--why anyone would need the rags, beyond realizing just how absurd they actually are and that there is an enemy seeking your damnation. And that such enemy is called Jehovah.

• processor
    processor

They are right that no one can understand the Bible without the Watchtower.

They did not mention that no one can understand the Bible with the Watchtower, too.

• dogon
    dogon

I can remember the buzz going around the cult years ago, that if you read every Awake for 3 years you would have the equivalent of a college education. LOL There is not lie they will not go to that keeps their rank and file in line.

• cobaltcupcake
    cobaltcupcake

I can remember the buzz going around the cult years ago, that if you read every Awake for 3 years you would have the equivalent of a college education.

Oh yeah, with articles like "The Mighty Carrot" and "Are You Plagued with Loose Bowels." You betcha!

• Apognophos
    Apognophos

@cobaltcupcake: Haha, I don't use "LOL" very often, but it seems deserved here!

They are right that no one can understand the Bible without the Watchtower.

Nor can we understand the Watchtower when we actually use the Bible! They're just not on speaking terms, the poor couple....

• kurtbethel
  • kurtbethel
    kurtbethel
    According to apologists on this site, you would have no hope of understanding God's word without the WTBTS. So all those through history that got just as many things right as the WT must have got lucky. As a matter of fact the new light released has shot that JW belief to hell! Think about it! No one born pre- 1919 was the FDS according to the nu-lite. So how do we explain away all the truths those ones found and shared with others? There was no WTBTS in existence and according to nu-lite, there is no FDS " class ". So what gives? Did Jesus step out of line? It's a good thing the FDS came along to fix his screw-up...

Now that they have toggled back to this story, it creates a problem. They had claimed that you have to learn Bible truth only from God's organization, and that it always existed since Pentecost. Each generation had a member of the slave class teaching the next generation, on to this current day.

With this current explanation of there not being a slave class teaching through the centuries, then it would have to be possible to learn Bible truths without the slave, or the truth would have been extinguished when the last apostle died with no one able to teach Bible truths to Bible students in 1919.

If that is so, then you really don't need the organization to learn Bible truths.

What they have done is create a self negating doctrine. Even the most resourceful apostate could not discredit them as completely as they just discredited themselves.

Good one, Watchtower!

• Apognophos
    Apognophos
    If that is so, then you really don't need the organization to learn Bible truths.

The alternative interpretation of their new teaching is that it wasn't possible to know Bible truth between the time of the apostles and 1919.

• DATA-DOG
    DATA-DOG

In a multitude of words ( printing bible-based material ) there is transgression......

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit