NOVEMBER 15TH STUDY EDITION. THE WORST YET???

by DATA-DOG 38 Replies latest watchtower bible

• DATA-DOG
    DATA-DOG

' CULTIVATE THE SPIRIT OF A LESSER ONE ' To be studied January 7-13...

" A humble person has heartfelt gratitude for Jehovah's provisions, including spiritual food. Hence, such an individual is a diligent student of the Bible and an avid reader of the Watchtower and Awake! magazines. Like many other faithful servants of Jehovah, he may make it a practice to read each new publication before putting it away on a bookshelf in his personal library. "

This floored me. I began getting physically ill. This is so disgusting. It sounds like a throwback to Russel's claims that one could not understand God's word without his books. Read this new mag if you can stand it. There is also a special section on contributions. Please, please, please let the end of the WTBT$ come soon.

• Lozhasleft
    Lozhasleft

Loz x

• TJ Curioso
    TJ Curioso

They know that only a few read the magazines...

• Ding
    Ding

At least they're consistent.

No one can understand anything about God or the Bible without the WT leaders to explain it to them.

• perfect1
    perfect1

Those magazines are garbage.

• emperorslaundrist
    emperorslaundrist

they've said this before which is why I used to make notebooks of my favorite magazine points...

i'm so disgusted with myself

• unstopableravens
    unstopableravens

i always thoughy a spiritual person peered deep in to god word not mans,(1 corn 2:10-16)

• Slidin Fast
  • Bob_NC
    Bob_NC

I used to read every new magazine within a day or so and read each new publication for new twists on existing understandings. Look where it lead me. The recommendation should be NOT to read every magazine, lets someone discover that there is nothing new, different, or interesting from one to the next.

• wha happened?
    wha happened?

so if I shelve it for later reading, I'm unfaithful to Jehovah.

Sell that crazy to someone else, I ain't buying it

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit