Does it get boring....

by FaceTheFacts 40 Replies latest jw friends

• haboob48
    haboob48

No.........NOT at all.

• cantleave
    cantleave

When it gets boring I stop visiting for while.

I usually come on here when relaxing in the evening or when there isn't much doing at work. I am sure your review of Carl Olaf Jonson will be far from boring!

• DATA-DOG
    DATA-DOG

Ahh, yes... The boring search for truth. The reality is that boredom comes only to those who stop searching, and stop being self-actualizing individuals as we were created to be. The stagnation and boredom is from the constant drone of ignorant, fearful, greedy, power-hungy, self appointed, unreasonable and small-minded humans invading the life and psyche of others. When you abdicate all responsibility for personal growth, mental, emotional, spiritual, then you become a human who exists like an animal. What could be more boring and hellish than living a life devoid of the pursuit of truth, while subjugating your whole being to religious charlatans who have no real authority? The truth will set you free.

• Jeffro
    Jeffro
    Does it become boring/monotonous...

What an odd question.

Anything gets boring or monotonous after some amount of time. It's not as though people are tied to a chair with their eyes held open, forced to read the forum 24 hours a day. When a person is bored of reading, they stop reading.

Either the questioner has an agenda or is not familiar with the general human experience.

• jwfacts
    jwfacts

Does constantly reincarnating yourself and creating the same sort of threads over and over become boring?

• d
    d

Now it is not boring in any way.

• FaceTheFacts
    FaceTheFacts

Thanks to everyone for the (positive) responses.

• Crisis of Conscience
  • dazed but not confused
  • wasblind
    wasblind

Does constantly reincarnating yourself and creating the same sort of threads over and over become boring?________jwfacts

Now that's short and to the point this is surely a repeat offender who's addicted to the " Boredom " of this site

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit