Why don't established religions care about Ron Wyatt's archaelogical findings confirming the Bible?

by Kosonen 45 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• designs
    designs

Some Witness guy is publishing his theory on why the giraffe is not a product of evolution.

• jgnat
    jgnat

Kosonen, you recognize one fallacy you have fallen in to, right? Mainstream religions don't recognize this guy. I don't recognize this guy or his science. Therefore I must believe in mainstream religion.

Here's a source I trust.

http://asorblog.org/?tag=archaeology-in-the-news-2

can you spot the difference?

• Kosonen
    Kosonen

Hello there "friends",

I've been busy, but now I will reply to you.

Leolaia, you mention the Jesus blood story. I have not seen any proof about this, I just heard him speaking about it. So this thing I can not confirm, but I would like to believe if it is true. But on other things he has proofs, I have seen videos confirming the other findings, like the true crossing point of the Read Sea, the real Mount Sinai, the cliff that Moses struck, Elijah cave, the altar on which Aaron placed the golden calf, the true site of Sodom and Gommorra, Josef's arangements for storing grain in Egypt, the true place of Golgotha, the true tomb where Jesus was laid, Noah's ark.

I have seen videos about this, and these videos are of so good quality that there is no doubt that it is true. Have you seen these videos? I think you haven't, otherwise you would believe.

Or you are like the jews that saw Jesus' miracles and anyway did not believe?

• unstopableravens
    unstopableravens

great i look forward to ur reply!

• Satanus
    Satanus

My god! Video proof of everything, except the blood. I'll leave you to it.

S

• Satanus
    Satanus

Designs

The giraffe's neck is a huge evolutionary proof. There has been a book written about it. The dub picked the wrong example.

S

• bohm
    bohm

kosonen:

I have seen videos about this, and these videos are of so good quality that there is no doubt that it is true.

great logic, i guess avatar and the hobbit really happened as well.

Have you seen these videos? I think you haven't, otherwise you would believe.

Or you are like the jews that saw Jesus' miracles and anyway did not believe?

someone please tell me this is a joke or troll.

• cantleave
    cantleave

I have seen videos about this, and these videos are of so good quality that there is no doubt that it is true. Have you seen these videos?

Yes I have seen the videos. They were well produced, but a simple search through academic literature shows that his work is not taken seriously.

I know an award winning film maker, who I went to school with, I am sure if we got togther we could make a convincing film about the dinosaur that lives in our village.

I think you haven't, otherwise you would believe.

Again you jump to judgemental conclusions without knowing anything about your audience.

• cantleave
    cantleave

Regarding the Giraffe. The Laryngeal Nerve of the Giraffe, actually is an evidence of evolution. If you haven't seen this dissection lecture, then I suggest you watch it.

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xdm5he_richard-dawkins-demonstrates-laryng_tech#.UNo_NeRWySo

• cyberjesus
    cyberjesus

Guys guys common... Its on video... And if it is on video then its true. Specially if the quality is good..

or are you like the eve who didnt believe what god said? Are you in favor of catholics or what?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit