Why don't established religions care about Ron Wyatt's archaelogical findings confirming the Bible?

by Kosonen 45 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Kosonen
    Kosonen

Hi unstopableravens,

I'm sorry that I have forced you to wait for replies. But I am often busy. I have not time to sit with the computer much. I would like to witness about the truth more but I can't. Maybe later God will give me more time. And now it is middle of the night here. But you ask my answer to statments that are infavor for the idea that Jesus is God. Well, I would say there are ambiguous statments about almost everything in the Bible and people chose to interprete them as they like.

So, I would say why Tomas said "Oh my God". It's the same as today people say: "Oh my God" without meaning it. And why did John say the the word was god? Well here he exaggerated a little bit, because he loved Jesus so much, wasn't he the apostle that Jesus loved especially much? Remember also that John in Revelation admits his misstake to try to worship an angel. So therefor I understand why John easily could say ambiguous things about Jesus without meaning it, and people would missunderstood that.

Doesn't this well known verse tell you something?: For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son...

If you ask a kid according to this verse can God be the Son he gave? He would most propably say no, but God gave his Son.

So according to this verse the Son Jesus is not God. But God sent him. That's the simple truth. The other ambiguous verses are just to trap and to make stumbe a certain kind of people so that they would not understand the truth.

It's the manner of God to handle matters, not to let everyone understand the truth. You have to be like an innocent child. Because Jesus said: Verily I say unto you, Whosoever shall not receive the kingdom of God as a little child, he shall in no wise enter therein.

• unstopableravens
    unstopableravens

kos: couple of things first thanks for replying, and second just being honest hear that has got to be the worst and i mean the worst reply to say jesus is not god, point 1 thomas you are claiming that he blasphemed? that crazey look at verse 29 jesus said you see and yet you believe happy are those who do not see and believe ,if thomas were to have broken one of the ten commendments would not jesus have rebuked him, and its sad you would resort to say that.and next with john you are saying that because john was imperfect what he said was wrong because he almost worshiped an angel ,yet again your reply is weak proverbs 30:5,6 every would of god is perfect so was john 1:1 imspired or not,based on your conclusion we can not trust and thing in the bible because everyone made mistakes so how can we trust what they wrote.and last jesus is not the father the father sent his son stop trying to mis say what it means that jesus is god no true christain thinks that jesus is the father. all of your point are way off of truth and im sorry but i cant believe you think im that stupid you accept what you just said. please respond honsetly.

• DavePerez
    DavePerez

Just to amplify on the link Leolaia posted, Ron Wyatt (now dead) claimed to have found a sample of Jesus' blood (!) on the Ark of the Covenant (!!):

http://scienceblogs.com/dispatches/2006/06/30/ron-wyatt-collosal-fraud/

Wyatt claims to have found the Ark of the Covenant in Jerusalem in a secret cave under the actual spot where Christ was crucified, and it had Jesus’ blood all over it (the blood had dripped down from the cross).

Whilst in the chamber, Ron noticed a dried, black substance in an earthquake crack in the roof, above the Ark of the Covenant. He noticed that this black substance was also on the lid of the cracked stone casing. Obviously, this substance had dripped from the crack in the roof, and provision had been made for it to land on the Ark of the Covenant, as the stone lid had been cracked and moved aside. Ron wondered what substance could be so sacred, that God made provision for it to land on the Mercy Seat of the Ark of the Covenant. He remembered the earthquake crack at the foot of the cross hole, and suddenly an awesome realization as to what had happened, came over him. Ron traced the earthquake crack, and indeed it was the same crack as the one at the cross hole. The dried black substance in the crack was tested and proved to be blood, apparently the blood of Jesus Christ. The Bible says that when Jesus died there was an earthquake and the rocks were rent (Matt. 27:51). A Roman soldier speared Christ in His side in order to make sure He was dead, and blood and water poured out (John 19:34). Ron discovered that this same blood and water poured down through the earthquake crack and fell upon the Mercy Seat of the Ark of the Covenant.

Since the blood was dried, he had it rehydrated and then, allegedly, had it tested (where are those tests? No one seems to know – surprise, surprise). And here’s the result:

Human cells normally have 46 chromosomes. These are actually 23 pairs of homologous chromosomes. In each pair of chromosomes, one of the pair is from the mother and the other member is from the father. Therefore, 23 chromosomes come from the mother and 23 from the father. In each set of 23, 22 chromosomes are autosomal and one is sex-determining. The sex-determining ones are the X chromosome and the Y chromosome. Females are XX, so they can only contribute an X chromosome to their offspring, whereas males are XY, which allows them to contribute either an X or a Y. If they contribute an X, the child is female, whereas if they contribute a Y, the child is male. The fascinating finding in this blood was that instead of 46 chromosomes, there were only 24. There were 22 autosomal chromosomes, one X chromosome and one Y chromosome. This evidences that the person to whom this blood belonged to had a mother but no human father, because the normal contribution of paternal chromosomes is missing.

So NONE of this outrageous fictional stuff is verifiable, since where is the Ark of the Covenant currently? Finding the Ark would be a HUGE archaeological discovery, so where is it? And where is that sample of Jesus' blood? That would be HUGE news, and of extreme interest to the scientific and medical community. However, it doesn't take a rocket scientist to conclude the guy was telling tale tales, a scammer.

Leolaia said-

So....Jesus apparently was a mutant and his Y chromosome came from, um, God?

That's the suggestion. If true, it WOULD explain all those Bible passages that noted how Jesus looked like Mary's spitting image, more like her side of the family than Joseph's. Oh, there's no such passages, you say?

From Wikipedia, organisms having an abnormal number of chromosomes in their cells is a condition called Aneuploidy, a type of chromosome abnormality. An extra or missing chromosome is a common cause of genetic disorders (birth defects). Some cancer cells also have abnormal numbers of chromosomes.

As Wikipedia explains, most fetuses with such abnormalities are spontaneously aborted by the mother, as the fetus is not viable (most abnormalities in humans are limited to a single missing or extra copy of a chromosome, but missing the ENTIRE SET of 22 autosomes from the father? Nonsense. Of course, "God did it" covers all such miracles).

Still, it's interesting that Wyatt would imply Jesus had a chromosomal trait in common with that of many cancer cells.

• jws
    jws

If Jesus' DNA was so dfferent, it would hardly qualify him as a "perfect" man.

I recall watching something about this guy on TLC or Discovery (back when TLC was more science). My memory is a bit faulty since it's been a while. But I remember various problems with the wheel. Like why is it clearly visible after 3500 some years of water moving silt? Reports said it looked like it was dropped there. And I seem to recall maybe that it wasn't even Egyptian? Maybe?

• tec
    tec

So, I would say why Tomas said "Oh my God". It's the same as today people say: "Oh my God" without meaning it.

Christ might have corrected him, if that were the case.

I said this once... my Lord, and my God. I was referring to Christ (my Lord)... thankful and in awe of something; and this was immediately followed by reverence for God (AND my God), for having sent us life and truth through Christ.

For Christ... and... for God.

I was not referring to Christ as "Lord and God". I was referring to two 'people': Christ and God.

When I did this, it immediately brought Thomas' words to mind, and I think I understood his sentiment. I do not think that he was calling Christ lord AND God. But rather showing reverence to Christ, AND on those heels, also to God.

Peace to you,

tammy

• cyberjesus
    cyberjesus

its Jesus DNA on video? If it is then thats it.. but if it is in HD then I will become a believer.. but if it is 1080i then I will become a priest....

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit