It was always stressed that the five weekly meetings were like the fingers on your hand. Each one was just as important as the next. Which of the meetings were the most boring,bothersome and difficult to listen to? Here is my list:
1. SERVICE MEETING : Nothing more boring than listening to a sales meeting on how to present a book, magazine, or tracts week after week. And don't forget the fake householder who would always accept the book study and magazines.
2. MINISTRY SCHOOL : Listening to little boys around 9 years old (who could barely read) read scriptures while grown woman had to pretend they were talking to another person while out in field service or a Bible Study. Listening to monotone speaking brothers who could barely read.
3. PUBLIC TALK : Talks that are presented year after year with monotone speaking brothers who would put you to sleep on a Sunday morning. Talks that would include on what Jehovah thinks about anal sex, oral sex, gay sex and masturbation in front of little children and senior citizens.
4. WATCHTOWER STUDY : Read paragraph, answer underlined and repeat. Half of Watchtower studies are about obeying the Faithful and Discreet slave and Elders. Rules are always introduced through the magazine.
5. BOOK STUDY : The WTS way of selling books that are sitting in a warehouse that need to be cleared. How many times can you study the ''BABYLON THE GREAT '' book? The only reason it was the least boring of the five meeting was that it was only 1 hour and cookies,cake and coffee were available after the weekly study.