Good eye, Searcher.

• Think About It
    Think About It

Blood "fractions" doctrine.

An over-lapping generation doctrine.

A new "Slave" doctrine.

No more Tuesday night BS.

Less magazines with less pages.

Selling the Brooklyn property empire and building to a new world HQ.

A major on-going pedophile scandal.

Look where all this new light has gotten this cult. Good grief people....this is not an organization God is using. It's a manmade cult. Get out of it and enjoy your life and family.

• moshe
    moshe
    This new doctrine is very poor.

They GB hired a new writing staff-so far, it's worked out Ok for them--

• 00DAD
    00DAD

I think they're trying a new technique of changing "doctrines." I've actually noticed this concerning quite of few recent changes. They start by just changing a teaching(s) in the WT or other publications without announcing it as aa change. They introduce subtle, seemingly innocuous statements that are carefully worded to be vague, sometimes deliberately ambiguous and often open to being interpreted in multiple ways.

This gets the R&F used to the change without drawing unwanted attention to it.

Then, but only with the bigger changes, they will later make an announcement of the change as "New Light." Not too surprisingly, instead of uproar and outrage, the majoritiy of JW's respond with a knee-kerk, "That's what I already believed about that!" pre-programmed response.

It's a very insidious sort of a mind-fuck that betrays the true nature of the leaders of this cult. They know what they're doing. It's cold and it's calculated.

00DAD

• Apognophos
    Apognophos

I wonder if you're right, 00DAD. I thought I understood the new teaching, but now for the first time I'm confused about it.

• 00DAD
    00DAD

Apognophos: I thought I understood the new teaching, but now for the first time I'm confused about it.

You can't make sense out of nonsense and you can't polish a turd.

Ok, MythBusters proved you CAN polish a turd, but it's still a turd!

How to Polish a Turd

• Pterist
    Pterist

Subliminal Light !

• Ding
    Ding

I'm sure there are some hidden chambers in the Great Pyramid that explain all this...

• Heaven
    Heaven

New doctrine is Jesus turns up in 1914 appoints the Governing Body in 1919 as the FDS before they exist

Stop right there.... I'm out!

• OnTheWayOut
    OnTheWayOut
    There's quite a lot to take in with this teaching.

Yes, and I started to read here and elsewhere what implications this has, but then I remembered two things:

1. Your average JW doesn't pay attention to such implications and just goes along.
    2. I already figured out that their doctrine is wrong and changing and I don't have to keep up with the changes.

I won't be able to argue/discuss this with my JW family. They don't know what the implications are, or why it matters. So I won't try to figure out what this means as far as C.T. Russell or the anointed now and in the past are concerned. Besides, I don't believe there is a group or person who was prophetically named in the Bible, so WHATEVER.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit