So.....hi!

by FaceTheFacts 46 Replies latest jw friends

• cult classic
    cult classic

Hi FaceTheFacts. Cool name.

"Just out of curiousity: what on earth has happened to this board?"

How long have you been lurking? I'll talk about JW related stuff. 99% of my family is still captive. What do you want to talk about?

• Billy the Ex-Bethelite
    Billy the Ex-Bethelite

Welcome FtF!

Ignore any topics or posters that are of no interest to you.

There's no spellcheck button to press before posting, so you'll see a lot of typos.

And there's still no factcheck button that should be pushed before posting, so you'll see a lot of bull$hit from some posters.

• problemaddict
    problemaddict

Jeez you guys are sensative sallys.

Welcome FTF. What do you want to discuss? Please start a topic. I personalyl am not on the 607vs587 level. But Blood is a good one for me.

Start it up, and people will come to play. If you see benign threads right now, its because that is what has been on peoples minds. You want to fire up the deeper discussion, all you have to do is go there, and others will follow.

• Tater-T
    Tater-T

Yeah, I received an email ~ a month ago asking JW's to sign up here. Then I get another telling me not to since I would probably be banned like all the other JWs.

sounds fishy at best

• snare&racket
    snare&racket

Atheism, Evolution, Science... is all about semantics, but not for everyone. Hence you can read or start a topic of your choice.

This is a perfect place to ask your questions, well done for being brave enough to come here to start with ;) xx

"Croeso" x

If you have alterior motives on the other hand...shame on you, you are in the wrong place for that.

• straightshooter
    straightshooter

Welcome to this forum. Many Bible topics have been discussed on this forum and can be searched accordingly. Any topics you don't find, you are welcome to start. The group here are very informative and supportive. But be aware that there are many different opinions expressed here.

• dazed but not confused
  • dazed but not confused
  • rebel8
    rebel8

Hi

This forum was started by active jws. Read the first few posts if you like.

I was wondering what your avatar is. Does it refer to this article?

Awake! 1969 May 22 p.15

• Knowsnothing
    Knowsnothing

I am an active JW who has my doubts about certain things like the Bible as a whole

Great place to start, IMO. If the whole foundation is wrong, what's left to discuss or believe in?

what on earth has happened to this board? I dont really see any substantial topics on JWs, mostly semantic gymnastics regarding atheism and creation. So should I tryto contribute here or is this not the place for JW discussions?

It is, it's just as a board, JW topics have been discussed ad infinitum, and we've all pretty much moved on from that. This board is mostly composed of Ex-JWs, and as such, that reflects the overall mentality. Of course, you are free to bring up any topic you are interested, but as I said, there really is not much else to discuss on JWs that hasn't been already. You dig?

Anyways, welcome to the board, Facethefacts! Face what facts, exactly?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit