So.....hi!

by FaceTheFacts 46 Replies latest jw friends

• tootired2care
    tootired2care

Hi and welcome! I'm a relatively new agnostic and I want to encourage you to post whatever is on your mind. The more perspective we have here the richer the experience is for everyone.

• smiddy
    smiddy

Welcome to the board Face the Facts

smiddy

• whathappened
    whathappened

Welcome to JWN, face the facts. Have at us.

• jemba
    jemba

Welcome FTF I really hope your time here is as positive and healing as it has been for me! I love it here and use the loving attention as therapy. I really hope your journey of discovery helps you see TTATT.

• Hortensia
    Hortensia

Funny - the OP didn't read as an attack to me. Face the Facts, the way to have a substantive discussion about a subject you care about is to start the thread yourself. For instance, I don't even know what you mean about the "third witness" but then I have been away from the org. for 30-some years.

• FaceTheFacts
    FaceTheFacts

Thank you for the warm welcome. Im working on a new thread right now. It seems like this is a tough crowd so I really have to make it good.

• WinstonSmith
    WinstonSmith

Welcome FaceTheFacts,

There are lots of different people from many and varied backgrounds on here. All contribute in some way to the ongoing success of this forum.

Before starting a bunch of threads that you will struggle to keep up with (I see you have started 4 already), why don't you tell us a bit about yourself? We'd love to get to know you.

Recovery/StillRecovery/OlinMoyle/Ethos radar mode activated.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit