BTW, just 9 days until the end of the world...

by Satanus 27 Replies latest jw friends

• xchange
    xchange

Is it time to start saying who I really hate now?

• Satanus
    Satanus

Thank god, i know how to swim.

S

• Satanus
    Satanus

xc

'Is it time to start saying who I really hate now?'

Is that something you do, just before you die? I'm going to keep that in mind.

S

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

"I feel bad for the guy. This will be a lesson to him, i would think."

yeah, he gets so wrapped up in it. His after school program ended for the year last Friday but he couldn't attend because he was sick. The next session doesn't start til the new year and he's worried he won't get to see his friends before the end comes. I've tried explaining it won't happen using history and logic but I don't know how much sinks in. He's 9 years old and has autism and tends to obsess about things. Just today we had another little talk about it and he seems to be ok. We'll see how long that lasts. We went through this with May 21st.

• doofdaddy
    doofdaddy

Mrs J I worked with a teen who had autism and he never listened to reason or logic but put it on his computer screen and reckons it's gospel. Maybe you could find a few websites that not necessarily refute the whole theory but maybe put it in the figurative sense e.g. We will enter a new world of awareness for the environment or other humans etc.

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

I have something I can show him if he starts up again. I'll make sure to show him on his tablet.

• Lapuce
    Lapuce

Won't be the first time that it will be cancelled, due to no lack of interest.

• Crisis of Conscience
  • Satanus
    Satanus

My building is putting on something. The manager and i have joked about this a few times. Guess, my building will go out w a bang.

S

• Black Sheep
    Black Sheep

I've booked a flight across the international dateline so that I can miss out on it.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit