The January 1st Watchtower Admits That JWs Have Been Wrong As To Their Expectations Of The End!...but

by minimus 85 Replies latest jw friends

• minimus
    minimus

They excuse it by saying, it's ok since at least they were on the watch.

i believe they should think about God's view of Watchmen who constantly gave false pronouncements. They would be judged accordingly by God!

• moshe
    moshe

on the watch- that's a good one! Harold Camping gets a pass, too!

• minimus
    minimus

Moshe, when I first saw your picture, I thought it was a Rick Fearon rally but then I saw it was Harold Camping.

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

Yes I pointed that out to my wife. Just got our mags on Sunday but they have been on the website for a wehile. She just shrugged her shoulders and said well at least the FDS has the courage to say it was wrong.

• moshe
    moshe
    FDS has the courage to say it was wrong.

so did Harold Camping, after a stroke took him out of action at Family Radio-

• bittersweet2K
  • wha happened?
    wha happened?

at least the FDS has the courage to say it was wrong.

I onced compared the avg dub to an abused mate who constantly makes excuses about their abusive mate in a conversation to my wife. Although my wife did acknowledge the point, it earned me a few hours of silence. To these seekers of "truth", the truth is really hard to accept.

I would love to have a job where my projections constantly fall short, yet I'm rewarded for admiting I'm incompetent.

• minimus
    minimus

Like weathermen

• moshe
    moshe
    I would love to have a job where my projections constantly fall short, yet I'm rewarded for admiting I'm incompetent

You're in the wrong business- gotta move to WashDC!

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

..................  mutley-ani1.gif ...OUTLAW

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit