Have You Ever Seen Or Met Anyone Famous?

by minimus 79 Replies latest jw friends

• minimus
    minimus

I'm not talking about any GB members, either!

• Iamallcool
    Iamallcool

I have met Tony Dorsett of the Dallas Cowboys and Shane Reynolds of Houston Astros.

• greenhornet
    greenhornet

Dick Cabit. Joan Rivers and JFK. JfK threw me candy in a moter cade waving at us.

• finally awake
    finally awake

I literally ran into Woody Harrelson in a bar in Carbondale IL - spring of 1989. I believe I stepped on his foot.

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

I sat at a table with and next to Lynn Whitfield, a very nice and gracious lady. I went to a New Year's Eve party at Dawn Robinson's (En Vogue) condo back in 1991. The hubby knew her, he was the stylist for the group when they first came out. Hubby introduced me to Michael Cooper, lead singer for Confunkshun.

• tec
    tec

Well, I've been to a couple of comic-cons now so:

Nichelle Nichols

Patrick Stewart (okay that was from across the room, but still... lol)

Misha Collins

Lance Henrikson

Adam Baldwin

Brent Spinner

Jewel Staite

Levar Burton

Wil Wheaton

• greenhornet
    greenhornet

I forgot this summer at Cabellas . R Lee Ermey.

• Fernando
    Fernando

More has been written about him than any other person dead or alive - and like millions of others, I too have had the privilege of meeting him personally and becoming his friend.

This enraged the Watchtower Pharisees who declared me a heretic for befriending the one who routinely and unapologetically exposes them as spiritually naked, blind, confused, inebriated and insane frauds, propagandists and jailers of the minds of men.

• tec
    tec

Well done, Fernando. Well done ;)

Peace,

tammy

• Christ Alone
    Christ Alone

I've met Leonardo dicaprio and holly Madison while in Vegas

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit