Hi guess i may have to introduce myself

by rickisteel 34 Replies latest jw friends

• Left in the Cold
    Left in the Cold

Welcome, Rickisteel. I think it's amazing that you're still with your wife. Most men would have ran away. I hope everyone is well today.

• Lozhasleft
    Lozhasleft

Welcome Rick I'm in the UK too, in the Manchester area. I'm sorry to hear about your wife being so poorly, it must be hard on all of you. I agree with Cantleave, Ray Franz's books are excellent and will help you to see the truth about the 'truth'.

Loz x

• 00DAD
    00DAD

Welcome, not much to add. Feel free to vent here. It's good for the soul.

00DAD

• yesidid
    yesidid

Hello Rickisteel,

You restore my faith in humanity. What a special person you are, sticking by your wife and family through good and bad.

And my goodness you've had a lot of bad.

I do hope we, on this board, can help you in some way. I know many will try.

Hugs

y

• happy@last
    happy@last

Welcome Rickisteel, I'm in the UK too. You've been through a lot, I too saw how unloving the organisation can be, they're too busy doing what they're told to be human.

• Hortensia
    Hortensia

Hi,

welcome to the forum. What a tough life you have had. Like everyone else, I admire you for sticking by your wife and children. Screw the wtbts. Are there any support groups for families dealing with bipolar issues in your area? Talking to people living the same kind of life can be very helpful.

• JW GoneBad
  • puffthedragon
    puffthedragon

Ricki, Thanks and Welcome!

• JW GoneBad
    JW GoneBad

‘the thing that struck me was i began to feel like a leper and despite a couple of close friends nobody in the cong or on the circuit( long time friends) seemed to care’

Sad, but you just touched on a major flaw of the JW religion. If they could count the time they spend on/with you, it might be different!

Welcome rickisteel! As many of the above posted comments stated…. Though we may be miles apart, you have a friend in us.

Thank you for sharing and look forward to more.

• smiddy
    smiddy

Welcome to the board rickisteel ,their are many on the board who still have faith in GOD after their experiences with the" witnesses". I`m sure you will get the encouragement you need .

Take care .

smiddy

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit