Are We Living At The End Of An Age?

by metatron 39 Replies latest jw friends

• metatron
    metatron

I hardly know what else to call it. I have felt many emotions in my life and anxiety, many times but this is different.

It's a sense of the impending, a build up of pressure like a wall of water behind a cracking dam. When does it break?

It's not doom and gloom or catastrophe necessarily. It's a sense of radical change coming soon, all over the world.

Think about all the things that might be real - and that might be proven in the near future:

Reincarnation

Bigfoot

Ufo's/ ET's/ Secret Advanced technology held by the US/Life on Mars

Ghosts/Poltergeists

Psychic ability

Other dimensions

Only ONE of the above needs to be true to radically change the world - something that could emerge as fact suddenly.

And how about technology?

Free energy

Time/Dimensional travel

Mass use of 3-D printing

Again, just one.......... and things change radically.

Or economics? When will Europe and Japan go bankrupt? When will it become obvious that western governments cannot balance their budgets and fully fund their welfare state committments? How will the TBTF banks survive without growth?

Impending, impending, impending.....I like to read the "channeled" sweet talk on the 2012 Ascension sites but I don't need them to inform me that huge changes are about to burst upon the world.

......whatever change comes, at least it won't be Armageddon!

metatron

• Knowsnothing
    Knowsnothing
    at least it won't be Armageddon!

Perhaps not in the Biblical sense, but how do you know we don't end up screwing ourselves up?

• EntirelyPossible
    EntirelyPossible

Change is always happening. None of things you mentioned as possibly true are at all likely to be true. Technology is advancing at an amazing rate. The world has changed more in the past 100 years than the 500 preceding it.

• Sapphy
    Sapphy

We are living at the end of an age, we're living in a time where the centre of power is transfering slowly from west to east.

Not yet, & probably not for the next 50 years but eventually India & China will be the superpowers.

How JWs will translate that into the king of the north/south paradigm is anyones guess!

• QueenWitch
    QueenWitch

We are in the Age of Pisces. Aquarius is next but astromoners can't decide when exactly. An "age" in this sense is defined as about 26000 yrs and is determined where the Sun is during the spring equinox.

• EntirelyPossible
    EntirelyPossible

We are in the Age of Pisces. Aquarius is next but astromoners can't decide when exactly . An "age" in this sense is defined as about 26000 yrs and is determined where the Sun is during the spring equinox.

You don't actually know what astronomers do for work, do you?

• cofty
    cofty

EP - Astronomy - astrology what's the difference?

oh yeah that's right I forgot; one is science and has made astonishing discoveries about the universe and the other is superstitious nonsense.

Metatron - you can safely remove the following from your list of concerns..

Reincarnation

Ghosts/Poltergeists

Psychic ability

• snare&racket
    snare&racket

I assume like me, you are getting older. You are no longer 19. Yes changes are coming, but they are not in the stars, they are in our teeth and bladders...

• truthseeker
    truthseeker

I completely agree with Metatron.

Perhaps it's because human society has reached such a level of connectedness that we are at that "Tower of Babel" moment where there is one voice and nothing in mind that humans cannot accomplish.

• moshe
    moshe

yes, we are and we are selectively breeding for less intelligent humans going forward from the welfare age that we have recently entered, upon leaving behind the age of personal responsibility.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit