Does anyone really care

by kenpodragon 27 Replies latest jw friends

• Solace
    Solace

I guess I do care what my J.W. family thinks of me.
    If I allow them to shun me, its almost like the W.T.S has won.
    The W.T.S wants to break up families because they want all J.W.s to be emotionally dependant on the org. That is why they tell members "We are your spiritual family". They try to eliminate the J.W.s non-believing family so they can gain further control.

• rhett
    rhett
    I think you should be careful that you don't give the impression that your choices are better than the choices of others here, or on other discussion boards.

And what's so wrong about trying to say one way is better than another?
    I still say this one post by Ken makes more sense than any other I've read on this board. From the way it sounds it also works the best. Look people, if you act like you're doing something to be ashamed of or try to hide stuff you're giving in to the JW's. My take on this post is stop whining about how you have to hide normalacy from JW family members and be ashamed of it and turn the tables on them. When you leave the WTBTS you are doing something good and normal. Your family members still in are the freaks for not leaving. Stop being trampled by those phsychopaths and get a back bone.

I don't feel like Satan but I am to them.

• kenpodragon
    kenpodragon
    think you should be careful that you don't give the impression that your choices are better than the choices of others here, or on other discussion boards

Message boards are about growth. If we do not take the time to say what ever we think, then we are nothing more then drones. Free thinking, can sometimes hurt others now and then the scar my strengthen them later. Basically, all should say what they think ... as the other is the way the Witnesses preached.

• SEAKEN2001
    SEAKEN2001

Kenpro and rhett,

I guess *I* need to be careful I don't give you the wrong impression. I am not trying to say that you do not have a good solution or that you should not say what you are thinking. But it looked to me like some could get the idea that you think they are stupid because they have their own reasons for making a different decision. I can assure you that I am happy that your full speed ahead approach is working out for you and you have found happiness. I just happen to disagree that it is the be-all and end-all answer. Your approach, if carried out by everyone here, could easily end in a lot of heart ache and a continued unhappiness for some.

Your viewpoint is appreciated and it is a good thing to at least consider. But sorry rhett, I think I have read many other approaches that are equally worthy of consideration. All the best to you both.

Sean

• Tatiana
    Tatiana

Hi Kenpo..nice to see you here.
    I don't care anymore what they think.....I shun my mother. Who, btw, KistByQpid, treated my son the same way when he was taking Kung Fu. She refused to pick him up and made him walk three miles home from practice.

Her explanation was that all martial arts were "demonic". She went into a long speech about Bruce Lee, and how he could only do the phenomenal things he did if he had help from demons. His meditation invited demons into his mind. I swear this is exactly what she told me.

April

Men are from earth. Women are from earth. Deal with it.

http://www.network54.com/Forum/171905

• Will Power
    Will Power

For Kenpo from _Sun-Tzu

"To win one hundred victories in one hundred battles is not the highest skill.
    To subdue the enemy without fighting is the highest skill."

This is the way a qualified/dedicated Sensei teaches his/her students.

p.s. just like some instructors give karate a bad name, some borgs give spirituality a bad name.

edited for ps

• QUEENIE
    QUEENIE

KJV----WOW Victorville AND you have a sence of humor and U love schmut get in touch with me at [email protected] (ass is short for association) and hopefully we can start a XJW support group and encourage ourselves in our APOSTATEISM ___ HAPPY EASTER I look fwd to you speedy reply within the next 24 yours....LOV YA XOXOX (((hugs)))

• QUEENIE
    QUEENIE

it depends --- telll me what I am suppose to care about and then I will tell you whether I care or not!!! THANK YOU -- love to ya all BTW 4 going on 50in JULY I think Randy Watters is dmn good lookin !!!:):) ((HUGS))) xoxoxoxoxoxo

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit