VOTE TO REVOKE UK CHARITY STATUS OF JW CHARITIES! URGENT!

by Blablaman 82 Replies latest jw friends

• Blablaman
    Blablaman

Not Long Left... Closes 20/02/2013 @ 08:01am

VOTE NOW!

http://epetitions.direct.gov.uk/petitions/29949

• Phizzy
    Phizzy

I don't know how to get more publicity for this, we need 100,000 of the British electorate to sign this.

• Gayle
    Gayle

do you have to be a UK citizen?

• Scott77
    Scott77

do you have to be a UK citizen?
    Gayle

Hi Gayle,

That is a good question. I think, though unsure, one to vote, has to be an UK citizen for legitimacy purpose. Mr. Cedars may be able to provide additional clarification ont that.

Scott77

• THE GLADIATOR
    THE GLADIATOR

Thanks for notifying us Blablaman

I have added my details to the site and signed the petition.

• cedars
    cedars

Yes, you have to be a UK citizen to vote on this particular petition.

Although it asks for your name and address details, please be assured that these aren't presented to the Watchtower if the petition is successful, or anything like that. Only the total number of signatures and the name of the person starting the petition are made public - everything else is kept confidential.

It's more than likely too late for us to get enough signatures to get this petition before parliament - but if you're a UK citizen I can think of far worse ways to spend five minutes than registering your support for this issue.

http://jwsurvey.org/general-information/where-is-the-public-benefit

Cedars

• Witness My Fury
    Witness My Fury

A face book page dedicated to the petition might help, other than that you need to get it under the nose of suitable people with lots of followers on facebook and twitter and hopefully they will spread the message a lot faster.

• Gayle
    Gayle

are there any other ex-cult groups in UK that you could get this on any of their sites? I am sure they would be willing to help too.

• cuckoo in the nest
  • Scully
    Scully

You need to be a British citizen to vote on these petitions. I tried. Sorry it didn't work.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit