What I think about the "We just love this idea" of David Splane

by Gorbatchov 41 Replies latest jw friends

• lumper
    lumper

Over the years the odacity of the Gb has not surprised me. They think they are gods on earth. I must say this event takes the cake. Just looking for an opinion. Would you like to see the Gb rewarded with boils like in the Old Testament? Would you like to see them overdose on syrup of ipecac? Or would you just like to see them beaten down by a group of young "apostates"? They surely need a comeuppance.

• Vidiot
    Vidiot

None of the above, lumper.

Just what's already happening; a steadily increasing hemmorage of funds, membersip, assets, and credibility until they fragment and/or fade away into the footnotes of history.

• Nostromo
    Nostromo

I wonder why Splane speaks about the great crowd and not the other sheep. Do they finally realize that the other sheep really refers to gentile Christians... nope, I guess not, too good to be true.

• prologos
    prologos

nostromo: right. what they call the OTHER sheep (never the anointed sheep) are really the 12 tribes of spiritual Israel of Rev7. Even Jesus recognized the lofty title/name of a true israelite. Gods word really dignifies us non-144 000ers with that name. of course you might be sealed to go where Jesus went and not know it because the sealing angels are not telling. and all of us have to take the bread and wine like the israelites to have everlasting life and be resurrected on the last day. John 6. please go to beabeorean.com to see this truth related to the whole set of questions we have. blessings.

• Vidiot
    Vidiot
    David Splane - "We just love this idea..."

Huh.

A transparently honest statement from a GB member; there's something you don't see every day.

Must've happened in a moment of weakness.

• VM44
    VM44

2012 Annual Meeting Program

Guests from dozens of countries gathered for the 128th annual meeting of the Watch Tower Bible and Tract Society of Pennsylvania. View highlights from this momentous occasion.

http://www.jw.org/en/news/events-activities/video-clip-2012-annual-meeting-program/

"View highlights from this momentous occasion."

I do not see any video on that page.

I wanted to hear David Splane say "We love this new teaching," but the video appears to be missing!

What happened?

• Watchtower-Free
    Watchtower-Free

I just went to the link and the video was there

• VM44
    VM44

Hi Watchtower-Free,

I might have a problem with my web browser then.

Thanks for checking and letting us know the video is still there.

Now, if I can only find a way to download it.

• Watchtower-Free
    Watchtower-Free

there is a option right on the JW.org page that the link goes to To download the video Clip

• Narcissistic Supply
    Narcissistic Supply

Yadda Yadda!!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit